What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,825 comments
Bloodborne - My favorite game on the PS4 so far
Project Cars - Playing with a controller, not too bad. Treating it like an arcade game so going to take it easy
Rocket League - Great fun, go play it

X1
  • Sniper Elite 3. On sale for $20.00 and have been loving it!!
  • World of tanks beta (over)
  • The Crew
  • TMCC ODST
  • Forza 5
  • Forza Horizon 2
  • Forza Horizon 2 F&F
  • Kameo co-op (BC from 360)
  • Hexic HD (BC from 360)

Got about 30 PS2 games really cheap and some are actually good! Started playing Scarface: The World Is Ours. Aside from the "You're :censored:ed!" wanted rating it is so much better than Vice City!

Got about 30 PS2 games really cheap and some are actually good! Started playing Scarface: The World Is Ours. Aside from the "You're :censored:ed!" wanted rating it is so much better than Vice City!
I Remember owning that game...I remember completing it %100.

It got some features I wished if it did exist in GTA Series games, (hopefully i didn't spoiled it) from playing as some hired guy to customizing your mansion and I remember owning and then ordering some cool 80's sports cars.

I wished if they done a remake or at least they fixed the horrible PC version which only works on Windows XP and older.

I Remember owning that game...I remember completing it %100.

It got some features I wished if it did exist in GTA Series games, (hopefully i didn't spoiled it) from playing as some hired guy to customizing your mansion and I remember owning and then ordering some cool 80's sports cars.

I wished if they done a remake or at least they fixed the horrible PC version which only works on Windows XP and older.
Yeah, my uncle gave me like 30 games including a PS2M DVD (which includes a 100% NFSU2 and GT3 save :D) and a bunch of amazing PS2 games (and some golfing games too). Been playing through Scarface and I wish I found a copy sooner. Easily one of the best PS2 games I have played. The "You're :censored:ed" pursuit mechanic slightly ruins pursuits as you can't have ultra long police shootouts like you can in GTA...

We so need another Scarface game for PS4!!!

Batman: Arkham Knight, Project CARS, Farming Simulator 2015.

Anyone who has already played Farming Simulator 15, do you know of a way to transport extra seed to fields. I'm running out of seed in machines on some fields it would be ideal to seed reserve tanks or fill ups in nearby fields.

X1

•Fable Legends closed beta.
•Sniper Elite 3.
•Forza 5
•Forza Horizon 2
•Smite
•BF4
•DR3
•Kameo co-op (BC from 360)
•Hexic HD (BC from 360)
•Zuma (BC from 360)

Tomorrow will be playing World Of Tanks since it will finally be out on the X1 for everyone.

Borrowed a friends PS4 so currently playing the two games he has.

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare - Haven't played COD since MW3 but what has happened? it's more like Halo than COD, don't like it!

Project Cars - Love it! It's nice that there's finally another circuit based racing game that i like half as much as GT.

PS4 was sitting around gathering dust with the small handful of meh launch titles I own, so I decided to pick up a few games for it.

Namely, Bloodborne, The Witcher 3, Project Cars and Driveclub.

Bloodborne is hard... maybe even harder than the Souls games that I never got particularly far in. But I'm liking it so far so we'll see how it goes.

Never played any of the previous Witcher games, but so far I'm loving The Witcher 3. Interesting characters, great voice acting, gorgeous graphics... this game is pretty fantastic so far, and I'm not even very far into it.

Project Cars is awesome... fantastic graphics, great weather effects, excellent physics. Love it.

Driveclub is pretty good. Physics are simcadey, game kinda reminds me of PGR a bit actually... though not as good. But it's decent.

I had my qualms and my reservations, but finally...

...I've joined the NASCAR Racing 2003 Edition realm. Let's burn rubber. I did all kinds of downloading to ensure that I get to play NR2003 on my Windows 10 PC. I even picked up the NASCAR Generation 6 machines. So I am almost fairly set. I even was able to find a good graphics display to take advantage of my experience of this game. It didn't take too long for me to settle in with NR2003. Just making due with a 10+ year old racing sim.

Just recently got a whole bunch of brilliant PC games.

NASCAR Racing 2003 Season
Driver: Parallel Lines
Need For Speed Carbon
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Grand Theft Auto III
Richard Burns Rally
Test Drive Unlimited
Need For Speed: Porsche Unleashed
18 Wheels Of Steel: American Long Haul
Midnight Club II

X1
  • Rare replay. Checked out a handful of the games in this incredible deal this morning. Seriously such a great deal. I will get a lot of hours out of this. Especially with 30 games and more coming later.
  • Saints row 4. Started the campaign last night. Always liked this series.
  • World of Tanks
  • Dead rising 3
  • BF4
  • Smite
  • Forza Horizon 2
  • Sniper elite 3
  • Gears of War 3
  • Halo 4

Medal of Honor: Frontline (PS3 digital copy)
Subnautica Early Access (PC - haven't played in a couple weeks, waiting for new update available any day now)
GTAV (PC)

I just started a new play through of Dark Souls. Just need something to tie me over until the new patch for Diabolo III is released - which, in turn, will entertain me until I can get my hands on Metal Gear Solid 5 :D

X1

• Fable Legends closed beta.
  • Sniper Elite 3.
  • Forza Horizon 2
  • Smite
  • World of tanks
  • Rare Replay (I wont list all the games I played because there are a lot)
  • Saints Row 4
  • The Crew
  • Minecraft
  • Gears of War 3 (In 3D)

After completing Purchase MGS V (with the bonus achievements for getting an American friend to buy it for me at a £5 discount) yesterday and Waiting for Payday (so I can pay him back) today, it's time to get back to Waiting for MGS V for about a week. In the meantime I may well play some videogames.

I'm thinking Payday 2... Not sure why.

Seriously though, last time I played Payday 2 I managed to complete Tabula Rasa (complete Hoxton Breakout on Overkill using the golden AK, Chicago Typewriter, suits and no skills which unlocks a skill set slot) with a random, that felt like quite an achievement. I think I need two more Dozer kills with the G3 to unlock a load of DMR parts for other guns so I may as well do that while I attempt to coax friends into helping me do some AK/CAR mod pack achievements (which unlock more parts).

I'm only playing FIFA 15 at the moment, don't have much time for games atm.

Depending on exam results I get next Friday(which can heavily affect my financial situation) I plan on getting a PS4 to play some PCars, Driveclub, PES and FIFA 16 when released.

PS3
GT6

PC
Tony Hawk's Underground Pro 'THUG Pro'

Android
Drift Spirits (International version)
Drift Spirits (Japanese version, has more cars and runs better than the international version.)

X1
  • COD BO3 beta. Really enjoyed this a lot and I have not enjoyed a COD game since WAW.
  • Gears of War Ultimate edition
  • Rare replay.
  • Saints row 4.
  • World of Tanks
  • Smite

Didn't get to play much this weekend because I was about 3 hours away from home to attend a wedding, but after I got home yesterday I played Minecraft- 360 with my boy and then Minecraft Xbone later. Was going to play the Crew but I was too tired. Tonight I think I am going to toss in Dragon Age and switch gears for a little while because I know when FM6 comes out I will play nothing else for quite awhile.

Spec Ops: The Line

Thanks to the idiot computer partners, this game is mostly just one big baby sitting game. Weird multiple endings, too.

WRC 3 (PS2)

Having a lot of fun playing this with my DFGT. Disappointed with the mechsnical damage and no weather options. Still a great rally game.

Just played some Heroes of the Pacific, then followed it up with some arcade dog-fighting in Ace Combat5.

I think the hunger for a good flying game is gnawing at me again. Actually my first 'proper' PC game was Battle of Britain. What fun on a 256 Packard Bell. Me and my Spit - that's all I had to defend an entire nation.

NASCAR 2011, and TDU2, too, keep calling . . . but GT has me by the throat for now as it seems to be gasping its last and spewing out goodies left, right and center as it does so.
Strangely enough, though, while on the PS2 my hand kept moving towards the GT4 disc - which was originally in the console when I booted it up again. Damn these retro games. :lol:

But what I want is GT Spirit. I'd be playing that right now if it was available.

Last edited:
Back