What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,776 comments
PC:
X-COM enemy within - long war mod (X-COM 2 from today on yeah! :D)
Starcraft 2
Civ V
A bit of AC and PC

PS3:
Child of eden
GT6

Android, iOS & PC:
Hearthstone

Playing these games throughout the months from January, anytime I can fire up console or on my laptop.

PC : Sega Rally 1995, Sega Rally 2, Daytona USA, Daytona USA Deluxe, Live For Speed, Rush Hour ( Psygnosis ).

PS3 : Alien Isolation, Aliens Colonial Marines, GT6, Dead Space 1/2/3, God of War Saga, MGS V, Demon Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Ferrari The Race Experience, Nascar 2011 etc.

My last play session in LFS, tuning up 991 GT3 Cup car ( using real 2015 991 GT3 Porsche Motorsport data ) at Kyoto Oval, setting up asymmetrical camber using tire temp across tire as reference. Works as it should, and it has skid pad that can show how camber and tire temp relates on a constant high G load.

I'm pretty hooked on MGS V again, but I suspect it's going to fade somewhat because over the past four sessions I've traversed the entirety of both maps, so I'm probably going to start doing missions instead to get some tasks done. That means less of doing what I want, so we'll see how that goes.

Before that I was hooked on Sky Rogue, I just bought Simple Planes and I want to try the demo for Salt so maybe I'll take a pre-emptive break from the sneaking and do some flying or boating instead.

I have had quite a bit of time off lately. Been bouncing between a lot of games. :)

X1

• COD:BO3
  • Fallout 4
  • Halo 5
  • Battle islands
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • The Crew
  • Smite
  • Rare Replay
  • Halo TMCC
  • The Walking Dead
  • Rock Band 4
  • Far Cry 4
  • Forza Horizon 2
  • Sniper Elite 3

I just started Shadow of the Colossus on PS3 recently. I absolutely loved the game on PS2 and knocked out everything it had to offer. Sad to say that they've ruined the experience on this HD release.
The game is utterly unplayable now. I can't beat the time trials with the way the character ignores the controls and refuses to hold footing long enough to do anything. The slightest change in motion causes him to ragdoll violently in a way I don't remember. I always end up grabbing random spots nowhere near where I'm reaching. Sometimes he just doesn't grab at all. It's beyond simply frustrating. I haven't been this upset at a game since I was a kid, and never was it with Shadow of the Colossus.
It's a shame as I was looking forward to adding this gem to my platinum list. Now when someone says the gameplay is crap, how am I supposed to defend it? T-T

I returned to Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag, because being a pirate is awesome. Ubisoft should just make a pirate-themed game as a standalone IP, taking in the Caribbean, the Barbary Coast, Eastern Africa and the South China Sea.

Getting around to playing some Fallout 4, finally gaining some intrest to play it. I haven't been as interested in it as I thought I would.

Starting to lose interest in playing games at all since I'm getting older.

Last edited:
PS2
Kaido Battle 2

PS4
Driveclub
GTA V
Project CARS

PC
Live For Speed
Hitman Absolution
Outlast
MX vs ATV: Reflex
The Crew
Assetto Corsa
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
THUG Pro mod for Tony Hawk Underground 2
The Witcher

Android
NFS: No Limits
Aralon 2
CarX Drift Racing
Fallout Shelter
Hitman Go/Sniper
Horizon Chase
Max Payne
Real Drift
True Skate
Worms 4

(Xbox One) Still playing these games in a regular rotation:

The Crew Wild Run
Fall Out 4
Minecraft
Killer Instinct
Deadpool

Just started Dead pool last night, into it about 2.5 hours, I about died when they were introducing Cable, that song....I don't think I've laughed that hard playing a video game before.

Been playing Call of Duty Black Ops II on PC a lot lately since I found a trainer to keep me from dying on Origins.

As for PS4, been playing Black Ops III on it since they released Der Eisenrache just recently. I am wanting to take a trip down memory lane and play some games I haven't played in many years, but who knows when that will happen.

Playing a lot of games at the moment.

Xbox one
Fallout 4
Black ops 3
Killer Instinct
BF Hardline
Need For Speed 2015

PC
CSGO

PS2
NFS Most Wanted.
GT4

Android
Clash Of Clans
Hill Climb Racing

Been a while since i've stopped by, but not really any changes in what games being played.

PC:
CS GO
Far Cry 4
Arma 2 DayZ Mods

PS4:
FIFA 16
GTA 5
Need for Speed

Though mostly NFS at the moment until i've completed it.

Car Mechanic Simulator 2015

This game is incredibly addicting (for me) and can be quite a bit of a time sink, but seeing the car restored/repaired is really satisfying IMO.

This was the car I just restored. It took me about 30-45 minutes, and mind you this car was in pretty good condition compared to some of the beaters you'll come across at the auction.

Some of the games I played over the weekend.

x1

• Fallout 4. Acquired 1000/1000 over the weekend. :D
  • Deadpool. Beat the game and truly enjoyed it. Will play through again with my leveled up character on the harder difficulty. Very funny game.
  • Dying light
  • The Crew
  • Sniper Elite 3
  • Battle Island
  • Forza Horizon 2
  • Halo 5
  • Rainbow Six Siege
Android
  • Hill climb racing

Me and my friend a loving playing The Division Co-op, it's like Ghost Recon meets Destiny.

Back