What games are you playing now?

• Thread starter F1 fan
  • 5,776 comments
Need for Speed: High Stakes on the PC with a PS3 controller.

Classic. Gaming. Heaven.

Current emphasis on getting my first ever platinum for Brink. Usually I don't care for trophies much but I also fancy the thought of getting platinum for Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon. But the shocking grind required to get there might prove overwhelming. We'll see. I'd be cool to have though because not many do and it's a niche game :)

Well I've just discovered the Civilization series. Picked it up on sale and I now see why it's the "just one more turn" series.

Bad Company 2 as well for my console game.

Well I returned home to Scotland yesterday. I'm staying at my dads place until I can find my own place and was excited to find out he had my ps3. The only problem is that I sold my hdtv before I left. So I walked into town and bought a scart lead so I can use it on the tv in his spare room.

Got back to his house and looked through the boxes of my things to find out that all my games/cd's/dvd's were at my mums house. Frustrated, I walked into town again and picked up a copy of just cause 2 for 13gbp.

Got home again and went to setup my ps3, only to find out that the tv is faulty and the scart inputs are broken.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU!!!!

A little bit of GT5 earlier, but now I'm hooked on Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 3. I forgot how fun this game is, but the rubberbanding and suction into traffic at times is laughable and bothersome at the same time. I just unlocked the Koenigsegg CCX and I'm going to try an online race right now, for the first them.👍 :) I'm off work tomorrow so I think I'll dedicate alot of time tomorrow on NFS: Hot Pursuit 3

Well I returned home to Scotland yesterday. I'm staying at my dads place until I can find my own place and was excited to find out he had my ps3. The only problem is that I sold my hdtv before I left. So I walked into town and bought a scart lead so I can use it on the tv in his spare room.

Got back to his house and looked through the boxes of my things to find out that all my games/cd's/dvd's were at my mums house. Frustrated, I walked into town again and picked up a copy of just cause 2 for 13gbp.

Got home again and went to setup my ps3, only to find out that the tv is faulty and the scart inputs are broken.

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUU!!!!

:lol:

Need for speed Hot pursuit
GT5
Midnight club LA
Tekken 6
Street fighter 3 Online

GT5, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 3 and I decided to jump back into Need For Speed Shift 1. Still enjoyable, but wow, the cars in NFS: Shift 1 handle horribly and the A.I. is equally just as bad.

GT5, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 3 and I decided to jump back into Need For Speed Shift 1. Still enjoyable, but wow, the cars in NFS: Shift 1 handle horribly and the A.I. is equally just as bad.

The handle is just as horrid as the one featured in SHIFT 2, sadly. :(

>Battlefield 2
>Ace Combat 6
>Lost Planet
>Crysis 2(re-play)
>GTA IV, The Ballad of Gay Tony
>GTA SA
>Monster Hunter 3
>Peace Walker(re-play)
>GTPSP(I don't have all the cars yet)

The handle is just as horrid as the one featured in SHIFT 2, sadly. :(
Unfortunate, but horrible handling seems to be what a majority seem to feel about Shift 2/Shift series. I'll pick up Shift 2 eventually, but the bugs and support EA and/or Black Box games have been giving this series(patches are either making things worse or not fixing what should be fixed) had taken Shift 2 off of my "I must have this game" list for quite some time.

Right now I'm playing Shift 1. My goal of finally completing the game is almost at hand.👍

Star Craft 2. I kind of wish I wouldn't have bought it. I haven't played iracing since I installed star craft.

Sorry for second post but when I said mc minecraft it turned red also forgot to add three games
-Portal2 replay
-crisis 2 limited edition
-UFC

Downloaded FROM DUST today. Game is utterly addicting.
Finished up borderlands dlc claptrap last week and will be downloading god of war origins this week.

I have a bunch of AAA titles but most nights I end up grinding the budget game Earth Defense Force Insect Armageddon and vault around the Arc in Brink. Most people don't care for any of those games. Soon i've played Brink more than Killzone 3 online. :D

Sorry for second post but when I said mc minecraft it turned red also forgot to add three games

You are aware of the edit button?

Anyway, I'm playing Fallout 3, New Vegas and F12010. Can't wait for F12011 to come out.

I eased off the GT5 and MW2 to do some trophy hunting in Dead Nation. Going through the campaign on Morbid difficulty has been really challenging.

Wallabies Rugby Challenge on PS3, it's a pretty average game but I'm actually having a lot of fun with it.

Back