What GT5 street car would you love to see RM'ed?

Messages
1,452
United States
The Speedway
Messages
D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
For me, a Ferrari 512BB RM or a Furai RM would be CRAZY...

How about you?
 
Don't mean to be harsh, but this does seem like a Wishlist thread...

I'd like all cars to be RM'd. And that's my honest opinion.
 
DB9, F40, F430, F458, Gallardo, M3 E92 would be very nice to get RMed.
 
Rotorist
DB9, F40, F430, F458, Gallardo, M3 E92 would be very nice to get RMed.
Db9 and F40 definately!!
 
How about all of them?

Other games out there seem to have no problem letting players customize every car, so why not Gran Turismo? I even remember early GT5 builds having a livery editor in the menus.....
 
512BB LM

1979-ferrari-512-bb-lm-nart_04_m.jpg



F40 LM

Ferrari-F40-LM_3_resize.jpg



Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR (yes, including the air brake :lol: )

300slr2.jpg
 
An FXX would be cool.
They should just go the GT2 route and allow it for the majority of road cars. :)
 
An FXX would be cool.
They should just go the GT2 route and allow it for the majority of road cars. :)

I really hope they do for GT6. The custom RM'ed cars are fantastic for one-make online races, can easily tell who is who with the different colours and numbers. 👍

It might be too late for GT5, although maybe we'll see a few "Touring Cars" as DLC. GT6 they should focus on giving each premium car an RM'ed equivalent, if not the actual racing models.
 
It's not crazy to say all of them. Most games let you mod your car with so many options that you can virtually convert them into full blown race cars.

But to answer your question:

BMW M3
BMW M5 (why not?)
BMW Z4 Roadster
Dodge Viper GTS
Dodge Viper SRT/10
 
There are so many cars I would love to see with RM but if I must choose one then I will go for the Ferrari 458 Italia.
Watching GT and endurance racing makes me feel so strong for this car.
 
McLaren F1 would be cool to see RM'd. Like PD did with the Zo6 and ZR1, it would be cool to give it that kind of close look paint job referring to when they competed in le mans. Like, give the F1 the look like the ones with the FINA livery like in 1995 or '96.
 
Sambabus
Beetle 49
 
Scuderia Paul
There are so many cars I would love to see with RM but if I must choose one then I will go for the Ferrari 458 Italia.
Watching GT and endurance racing makes me feel so strong for this car.

What about a RUF RM to compete against that?
 
I'd like an Audi R8 V10 RM, that's for sure. Maybe even an Aston Martin DB9 RM.
 
As others have stated, all cars should have the possibility to be Racing Modified.
 
They made some pretty useless RMs... Cappucino is a drink, not car.

Integra RM only looks okay in dark colours, but, it's still better than Cappuccino.


I wish they had done different cars into RMs: 458 Italia, (new) Viper and Lotus Evora, and we'd have racing versions of all ALMS GT/Rolex GT cars. :ouch: But, why did they give us two Corvette RMs, a Cappuccino, and an Integra with a pretty hideous body kit, instead of:


images


images


images


images


images


images


images


images



Most people want to race or drift. Even photographers like racing: photoshoots of racing etc. The only car the Cappuccino could compete against, really, is itself.
 
Renault Megane RS 250
Citroen DS3
Mini John Cooper Works Coupe
Chevrolet Volt
 
2012 DTM
2012 Indycars
2011 or 2012 WRC
WTCC
WEC
 

Would love a 512BB RM/TC which would look like the LM, that 300SLR is a completely different car than the 300SL, but you probably already know that (just an excuse to have it included I guess). ;)

The Samba bus would be another amusing candidate, maybe it'll be a bit like this Porsche-engined version which apparantly has roughly 500bhp...

680970.jpg


597994.jpg
 
All of them. Even without liveries, I don't see why we can't RM them all.
 
Back