What have you bought today?

I've bought a Sesto Elemento... Upgraded it to R3 800 and it didn't work for me, neither with AWD nor RWD. Dopped it to S700, RWD, obviously, but it handled like a turd. So, t's now sitting in my garage as a very expensive photo model.

My thoughts exactly, as I did buy it today, and ca't believe that I didn't buy the LP-570 for it. Im feeling pretty dumb now.

I also bought a 70's Lotus ESprit, and tuned it for some B class Championships. It's a very nimble MR, and with a very basic tune it moped a field of very competent cars. Bought the model with the golden lettering and then painted it metallic grey carbon... It came out really sexy

Ok so not quite today but last night I bought the BMW Z4 GT car - Wow - what a car !!!

You're not kidding, I bought one based on your post! it takes a while to get used to it but once you get a good tune for it and be careful with the power this is a VERY competitive R3 car, I've regularly been beating Moslers with it, although the handling isn't quite as good as the Mosler, it's not far off and has a much better top speed :D

My thoughts exactly, as I did buy it today, and ca't believe that I didn't buy the LP-570 for it. Im feeling pretty dumb now.

Glad it's not just me :lol:

Anyways, I bought a BMW Z4 sDrive35is today. Again, quite the underwhelming car. It can't touch my S2000 in B-Class, and my M3 is better in every conceivable way in A-Class.

I didn't buy anything today but yesterday I bought a Toyota altezza and it drifts well. I also bought a livery for my R390 Race car and it makes me feel more attactched to it , more personalized.

I bought a lot of cars everyday, usually any news tuner cars that shows in FM.net and that seems interesting. Also some cars I append to race against and seems pretty cool.

Today new toy's are 2 x R5, a dmc and a Chevy 69. All pretty badass.

I bought this. :D

ty.jpg

It's a better than expected drift car. Only mods is the suspension and wheels with max size and stock tires with max width.

ABT Audi TT-R, awarded it 2 days ago and haven't stopped driving it.
Is an absolute joy to drive, and surprisingly stable considering the power.

Robertson GT40. Great Ghu that is a tall 1st gear. So frickin tall it is a problem in slow 1st gear turns. The handling is rather meh, but I have my Essex Wire paintjob on it so it doesn't matter.

Panoz Esperante GT2. Mmmmmm delicious.

Ferrari F50, quick, rather painfree for an S class car. And sounds glorious at full go

Aston Martin Vantage, one in A and one in S. Middlin speed wise, but corners oh so well.

Lamborghini Reventon. Boy oh boy can you feel every one of its 4000 pounds. Can't seem to get the understeer under control even with the RWD setup.

Ruf RT12S. Not the quickest, or best handling, but very planted and predictable. And great for faster courses.

Another day, another large chunk of money spent. I can never seem to hold onto it for long...

Bought the new Speed Pack cars, with exception to the two racers and the truck. Then just spent nearly a million in the AH acquiring the Furai, MC12 racer, C5-R, and Morgan. The first two taking up 850,000, the Corvette 120,000, and the Morgan, 12,000.

234 cars and counting, though there's only about 10 more I really *need* to own, for customization purposes. The rest, I don't mind using Arcade cars until funds allow...

Bought a few of the DLC cars.

Lamborghini Aventador- Could very well be my new favorite high class car.:D

2012 Dodge Charger SRT8- Needs some tuning, but could be a good A class car.

Ford Focus ST- Very fun car, wish there was some more bodykit options though.

'57 Chevrolet Bel Air- Pretty much the same as the Charger, needs to be tuned, but damn is it photogenic.:D

Bought a Prius, tuned it to A600, painted it green, and added greenpeace stickers. :lol: So fun overtaking people.

E-Type Shaguar. It got shagged in the D Class Championship Silverstone round though. No match for modern cars on the cornering.

Bought the Lotus Élan.
Nice little run around. Tuned up to D Class.

Gotta start low.

'08 Mazda Furai
'11 RUF RGT-8 (290,000 from the auction house)
'09 Ford #40 Robertson Racing Ford GT MK7 (450,000 from the auction house)
'10 Ferrari 599XX (have been looking forward to this purchase for quite some time)
'57 Chevrolet Bel Air (installed twin turbos)

I haven't gotten a chance to test any of these out but I'm looking forward to driving them all.

I can't even remember everything, but here goes:

- Z4 GT2
- 599 GTO
- Celica ST205
- Celica SS-I
- Lancer Evo 8

I now sit on 500-something thousand. I need more cars and more credits.

I need more cars! Give me more DLC. :lol:

Today's Auction House bounty: the road-going R390 for a hair over 100k, an S7R for 120k, and an A4 Touring Car for a hair under 3k :lol:

Of course, I then realized I already had the Audi, so painted it quickly, handed it a bunch of free upgrades, and put it back on the block.

Finally got around to really spending some quality time with my V12 Vantage, after a new coat of paint thanks to the Virage's inclusion. I love the V8 Vantage S' Cobalt Blue, but wanted it on the twelver... now I've got it. Only very slightly modified, it feels and sounds absolutely perfect. I'm actually starting to enjoy Silverstone now!

Aventador. I haven't tuned it up to see if it can be competitive online, but I've run about 10 custom races against other production R3 cars. Absolutely awesome car.

I lost 2 ageras, veyron SS, and basically every launch/vip car I've bought simply because I switched xboxes. And no, they did not come back when I went back to the original xbox.
Thanks T10.

• '65 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C (had a limited amount of time to mess around with this car but modified it to a S700 and a quick basic tune.)
  • '05 Honda NSX-R

Bought an Aston Martin Virage. Definitely the best looking of the Astons, and with stock suspension tuning it's very balanced. All I did was give it sticky tires and it's a great A class car.

A TT-R, because it's been one of my favourite cars to drive in GT games (will hunt down the most authentic livery for that), but more importantly, from the dealership since good deals are hard to come by, making this the most I've spent on a car in-game:

Oh hell yes.

A Toyota MR2 02 to get above Slippy's time on the beginner rivals board.
That Mazda of yours is quick dude.

I've been wondering how the MR-S would do there...

*takes a look*

Ah, you've just pipped me. After I'm done wringing every last bit out of Scaff's Micra at the rear drive event at Infineon, I guess I'll have to revisit Tsukuba :P

Bought a Integra Type R tonight. Don't remember the year, but it's the modern one. Already RWD swapped and turbocharged. Gotta find out how it comparees to my B-Class Civic :D

Back