What have you bought today?

Me? Today I bought a Ferrari 250TR to go with the 250GTO I bought at the start of the week. To date, all the other cars in my garage were either prize cars or imported from FM3, so I'd spent absolutely nothing save on a couple of designs from the storefront and an upgrade on a Camaro for one particular World Tour event. Next target, the Aston DBR1, should have enough for that by the end of the week!

I had almost 16 million from rivals sandbagging and wanted a good car for the rivals autocross event I think at Daytona Speedway. So I spent 6 million on this car. I thought for sure it would do really well in the autocross event but it wasnt as good as I expected. I think it will be a really good B class car but just couldnt cut it in C class. At least not with the restrictions. This was my latest purchase.

Aston Martin. 6 million.
8_1320673989_233865.png

9_1320673999_637343.png

For the same price as new, I got an IS F WITH the 2010 N24 Livery Kaz Yamauchi drove.

GetPhoto.ashx

Also picked up a Judge, old Shelby, and Opal Speedster for under new cost.

I've not bought much in the past few days, got 5 million burning a hole in my pocket, keep tempting myself with the Audi R15++ but I love my Lola too much to need another R1 car, I've not lost a race in the Lola

Any Ideas? I want something I'm going to use

Well todays purchase/build was the Fusion Sport with a RWD conversion and the V8 from the Shelby GT500 to make a psudo-FPV version of the car (Ford is going to drop the Ford Falcon, so thought I'd see what could be done, as this is the car tipped to replace it) Complete with subtle graphics package, and a mild performance upgrade, it doesnt look too shabby and in stock untuned form slides like a champ :)

Well todays purchase/build was the Fusion Sport with a RWD conversion and the V8 from the Shelby GT500 to make a psudo-FPV version of the car (Ford is going to drop the Ford Falcon, so thought I'd see what could be done, as this is the car tipped to replace it) Complete with subtle graphics package, and a mild performance upgrade, it doesnt look too shabby and in stock untuned form slides like a champ :)

I never thought of that. Gives me ideas for my Fusion.

Anyways, here's today's first auction house steal for 20k.
forza10n.jpg

Bought an Aventador, swapped it to RWD and it's a beast in S-Class. Very nice ride, and it looks and sounds brilliant.

Just scored an Audi R8 LMP for a tad over a million and a Bentley Speed 8 for 475,000.

:D

Thank you non VIP members.:lol:

Edit: Just won the Matmut 908 for 464,000.

Finally said the He11 with it and bought $10 worth of tokens and got the4 Robertson Ford ALMS GT car, Risi 458 Ferrari (bought the 458 Comp, just wasn't the same) and the Audi R15++. Kinda torn on what to use the other 3 (of the 4) tokens on, the GT Jag, Dell P1 BMW, Saleen S7 GT car, that bizarre Lambo, one of the LMPC Chevys, an Enzo, or one of the GT BMWs. So I will just wait. I actually did get the 007 Aston Marin GT at auction for 320k yesterday.

Bought myself the M600, another Sagaris, and I'm about to purchase an Rt 12 S.

Ballin'. :lol:

They really under-priced the Sagaris! How is the M400? I keep stopping myself from buying it.

Not sure about the M400, but the M600 is great. :P

Joking aside, it's a great ride; 650 horses, sharp and concise steering, launches off the line (providing you don't gun it!), and it corners so smoothly. Makes me wonder if T10 has any plans for the M12; perhaps the GTO-3R?

Someone was very drunk and Auctioned the Panoz LMP car for 50,000.
Great car. Bit of understeer but jab the throttle mid turn and it points you in the right direction.
Was able to snag a 599XX for 750,000. Surprisingly easy to handle, though I did have TCS on.
I did not like the m600 though I didn't bother tuning it. Another ass happy euro thing. Thankfully, T10 was more than happy to wipe it off my save.
Also snagged a Lexus Petronas GT500 or whatnot for 50,000 but have yet to try it out.
I've been selling more cars than I've been buying, truthfully.

I've done only one RWD conversion but I'm assuming they are all the same when it comes to tires. The Mazda Familia I converted maxed out at 225 or 235 in the rear, IIRC. Not a bad car but at A600 it wasn't much of a competitor.

I've done only one RWD conversion but I'm assuming they are all the same when it comes to tires. The Mazda Familia I converted maxed out at 225 or 235 in the rear, IIRC. Not a bad car but at A600 it wasn't much of a competitor.

Yeah from memory I didnt max out the tyres, went for a more realistic setup (ie something a manufacturer would do) rather than going all out, balls to the wall setup. In saying that, its more controllable than some of my other cars especially my R32 RWD Skyline (A600) and a whole lot more fun to drive :)

Won the Veyron SS, maxed it out with over 1340hp! For some reason though I have three cars (Agera and GTR) which all peak out a 435km/h. I know the Veyron has so much more in it though must just be the absolute speed that a car can go.

SLS AMG
Would have to be the coolest 'feeling' car I've driven.
The way the back drops when you change up gears, the sound. It's awesome

Lotus 2 eleven. Already pretty near the top of A class.
Going to do some tweaking for the open time attack around Nurb GP short circuit and get the money back I spent lol.

Also found a Turtle/Tortoise in my back yard today.

Jaguar E Type S1
Cuda 426 Hemi
1977 Aston Martin v8 Vantage
Impala SS 409
Ford RS200 Evolution
04 Audi A4 Touring Car (won)
#007 Aston Martin Lola
#15 Lowe's Fernandez ARX-01b
whew! busy day :dopey:

Not sure about the M400, but the M600 is great. :P

Joking aside, it's a great ride; 650 horses, sharp and concise steering, launches off the line (providing you don't gun it!), and it corners so smoothly. Makes me wonder if T10 has any plans for the M12; perhaps the GTO-3R?

I guess there's always the Rossion Q1 to fill the M400. :P

I finally cracked and picked the M600 over the Mosler, but haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

I got an Acura TSX the other day and I finished tuning it this morning. All I can say is that I'm blown away by how solid of a car it is for A Class. I converted it to RWD and it's got a 50/50 weight distribution.

Definitely worth the time spent to tune it. :)

Edit: And to the post a couple places above, I bought the Panoz LMP1 and I really liked it. Absolutely ridiculous acceleration.

Back