What have you bought today?

I bought an Aventador for the seasonal.
Released after that they loan you one for the event.

Nice car anyway.

Bought a Integra Type R tonight. Don't remember the year, but it's the modern one. Already RWD swapped and turbocharged. Gotta find out how it comparees to my B-Class Civic :D

You're ruining the sanctity of those Hondas! [leaves self note to switch his CTR to RWD tonight]

GetPhoto.ashx

Bought a 'Vette C5 for 10k, slammed it, re-applied all the upgrade parts that came with it, tuned it up to A600 and added new wheels, for an extra 3k. Sold it 2 hours later for 100k. Currently doing the same with a Dodge Ram I bought for 5k, except I'm gonna do a basic livery. Hoping to make some profit off it.

A Rossion Q1 buy it now auction house for 4000 credits anyone? Still indecisive on what else to buy this evening. Want an LF-A, but iffy on spending all of my remaining credits on it.

I purchased a Ferrari 599 GTO for a buddy of mine, to help him out with the Ferrari collection achievement. Then turned around and purchased an Audi A4 Touring from the auction house as well.

I bought an Aventador. Wasn't going to but couldn't resist. Cockpit view is amazing and car is ridiculously quick. Handles pretty sorry though. Lots of movement on the road.

I don't often make big purchases as I don't make a lot of credits, and most of my supercars are from leveling up. This one is my second big one, after the Aventador the other night that I bought with car tokens.

However, been wanting this for awhile, so did a few extra races so I could finally splurge. Saving it for tomorrow to take it to the track. So stunning.
forza6d.jpg

Also picked up a new Charger of my own, thanks to zr1chris' picture up top making me want it. Tossed on some Aventador orange, tinted the windows, added a simple stripe, some Cragars, and the more subtle front, rear, and sides.
forza5c.jpg

More purchases. I was going to get a Saleen S7, but looked at the ratings and got a Gumpert Apollo which didn't drive bad when unlocking it for Autovista. And since I didn't get the S7, with the CR I had left over, I got the newer of the two Mustang tuners.

Bought an E36 and an E46 BMW M3 today. The E36 is a nice ride for B-Class, a bit on the heavy side, though. Didn't expect it to keep up with the S2000 and RWD Civic I've been running in B-Class and wasn't surpised that I was right :lol:

The E46, though... Well, it looks really nice without the Forza Aero, so I didn't add it. Problem is, it would need the additional downforce...

Saturday morning seems like a good time to go shopping. Lots of auctions with single bids that people just seemed to forget about.
Miura X7
Furai
330p4
599GTO
Rossion 50k
chevelle ss
stratos
#009 aston

The more ferraris I buy the more I realize I don't drive any of them. I've only driven the 458 and for just one event. In stock form, it wasn't all that fun for me.

So tempted to get about $20 of car tokens and get the cars I want that a million plus. But I am level 49, not sure of the kind of CR you get once you get past 50 so I am inclined to wait.

So tempted to get about $20 of car tokens and get the cars I want that a million plus. But I am level 49, not sure of the kind of CR you get once you get past 50 so I am inclined to wait.

Once you get to level 51, I think you'll start getting some where between 100,000cr to 200,000cr everytime you level up. I do know that once you're in the high 130's low 140's you get approximately 300,000cr or so for leveling up.

After level 50, you're getting incredible amounts of money. 100,000+Cr. per level up, and I'm getting about 85,000+Cr. per level up of my most used manufacturers. Factoring in the race rewards, I'm probably able to make 500,000Cr. without even trying.

Aside from that, Rivals Mode gives some huge payouts, too.

A C1 Corvette for 40k. Granted it had a horrid flame paintjob and been bumped up to R3[!] but it was easy enough to return it to stock. :D

I purchased an Enzo and gave it to a Forza friend. Purchased a F50 GT yesterday and gave that to a friend as well. I bought a Camaro for myself yesterday.

Well, I suck though, lol. Only did rival yesterday when I got the msg about the monthly events in my mail box.

That's how I got a lot better. I started rivals against actual people so I learned how to drive better. Add me and practice.

Back