What HP cars do you like to drift most?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tasadar24
  • 16 comments
  • 1,068 views

What hp cars do you prefer to drift?

  • less then 150

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • 150-250

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • 250-400

    Votes: 17 54.8%
  • 400-500

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • 500+

    Votes: 4 12.9%

  • Total voters
    31
400 to 500. I did try the GTONE race car with 1200 hp though. I kept spinning out. lol
 
There's no set power I like to drift. It depends on the car. Most of my cars are stock to lightly modified. Very few cars actually need power mods to drift nicely.
 
anywhere that includes suspention, full drivetrain and um...intake/exhaust (usualy 220-350hp)
 
only cars ive drifted is the nsx the altezza and my skyline at 500hp 550 hp and 1100HP
 
o-1000 for me ^_^
 
Around 300 Hp for me, less for light cars like the AE86

This much power is enough for most cars to easily brake traction. Any more power and its too easy i think. I find that my drifts are less consistant with too much Hp at the rear.
 
Almost all my sim-tyre drift cars are at around 400hp.
My slick-tyre drift cars are at the max power they can achieve.
 
i use 200-400 and sionce thats not an option and most are in the 150-250 range i choose that but i use sims i like it when i can use the throttle only for drifting like my AE86 :) which i can do whole laps without brake
 
I think i tend to stick witht eh lighter cars... which means that a hp of 180-300 is what i stick with...
 
i'm learning with low HP cars first. modified of course, but my AE86 only has 160ish. i consider my MR2 the beast with tad over 300 hp, its much easier to drift with that car. IMO, however, the proper way to learn to drift is with lower HP cars first. i know i'm learning a lot more things than just grip/racing setups ;-) in an F1.
 
185hp and 235hp ae86
I like to keep it as low as possible, more fun IMO
another reason, im learning on my car too.
 
I can't stand to have a slow car. I must have atleast 400. Whenever I try the AE86, I can never go into the corner fast enough for my style.
 
Back