What inital D cars are there in GT2?>

• Thread starter vette_7t9
  • 54 comments
i don't know all of the cars in the show, but GT2 has the Infini III FC RX-7, the '85 AE86 Sprinter Trueno, although the one in the show is a real '86, the new FD RX-7, Bunta's WRX, whichever one that is, the Levin Corolla, the S13, and probably more.

After so much initial D I have to ask: is that any good or just some series with cars drifting for half an hour and doing back flips while taking other cars? Using real cars may point in the positive way. What do you think?

it's not all driving - there's actually some story to it.
kind of like The Fast and the Furious, only less sucky.

all the cars are...OOPPS! OH WAIT! GT2 DOESNT HAVE THE 86! :mad: :mad: :mad: grrr it bugs me to the day, you can get an 85 that looks exactly like, but still, it doesnt have the name... :(

oh yeah and it was a shock to win a blue sil eighety (sp?) now i have basis to bug my friend who says it doesnt exist :lol:

try goin manual and shifting to third gear before starting a race. I used a suped up RX-7 to do that and it felt exactly like initial d. TRY IT!

Originally posted by vette_7t9
try goin manual and shifting to third gear before starting a race. I used a suped up RX-7 to do that and it felt exactly like initial d. TRY IT!
hmm i should try that with some cars, just for kicks

the hachi roku or 86 is the name of the car cuz the engine. not the year. you can have a 83 hachi. just cuz the cars year is 85 doesnt mean its a hachi go (the shi)ty one). the ae86 gts is the good one.

Initial d is the greatest fn show ever. even if you hate imports, drifting, whatever you cant help but to get addictied after 3 shows.

initial d cars. you got the panda 86, white s13. white 180sx turbo, white levin turbo, white levin stock (itskis hacki go.) yellow fd, white fc, blue sil-eighty, black r32 gtr, red eg6 (civic hb 92-95), white evo v, black evo 3, orange s14k non turbo, blueish purple sw20 (mr2 90-95). that should cover the main people.

any p2p filesharing program, website, anywhere anime is distributed :)
btw if anyone knows of an initial D Bittorrent site give me a shout :)

Yup, every single episode is available on Kazaa, even the movie - I've been downloading the episodes myself the past week or so. I've totally fallen in love with the whole Initial D thing now, so now I really need to have every single one :D

Oh yeah, and thanks to lHalPlPy for the Initial D car list, I'm going to try and get every single one now, it's given me a reason to start playing GT2 again :D

Joey

ok i should have specified, forget p2p i hate kazaa, never gonna put it on my comp, i try to limit episode downloading to bittorrent.

i know what they had, i know what everyone has, cept for the 180. too bad they didnt include more of the girls in id, they were cool :)

Latest Posts

Back