what is a good time at rome?

Originally posted by RazorGTR
Since I have a pal version I've had to improvise on some of the settings due to the names and values are different. A quick phone call (not really quick) to a mate in the states to get the settings as close as I can to match what you have posted and there is just no way to those sector times are achievable without increasing the hp via a gameshark and or using walls when possible.

Putting the setting back to where I had them orginally and only very minor adjustmentsk, I've managed to get the time down to a 1:10.433.
While I would venture to say there is and always will be room from a little more improvement, unless a screen capture of a replay could be viewed, I and 10 guys who play in a league here all agree. No way Jose`is that car capable of sub 1:09's. If you had posted a 1:09 lap time it may have been more believable, but every single person I know that plays this game has never managed to break the 1:10 lap time with that car.

:) He he, that sorta makes me feel better. Was feeling like a bit of a learner 6 secs off the pace there. Still 3 secs off, but hey thats managable....:D

Well, it is official, my title as Densa president is well earned. I took the r30 for a spin yesterday hoping to get a decent time going. After 10 laps, nothing. So i thought, well hey, maybe a change in tyres will help. DOA! I hadnt changed the r30 from normals since i got the blasted thing !

So my enduro and 1:13 was a experience on normal tyre. So, there i am thinking chucking a pair of SS on will get me a 1:10 no sweat. Wrong again. Thanks to overdriving and trying to hard i could only manage a 1:12:0. Better, but afterwards i was ready to chuck mr ps out the window. I managed blistering sector times in each sector - on different laps. Very frustrating indeed:banghead:

Back