Votes: 7 14.0%
  • toyota supra

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • acura nsx

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
LOonIE
yes it is, i would say
Your right, I checked this weekend after racing my Civic @ GVS. That race was a drag, took 2 hours and I came 6th so I got 10,000. Still it's done so now I can race my DB7 and then I'm onto the LM models.

SportWagon
Silvia '88 K's

A starter car which can totally dominate every race it can enter, except perhaps the Mega Speed event. Oh, and and the Normal/Stock series would be a reach, too. (But the Hard-Tuned Series is definitely a walk-over for it).

It has cheap upgrades, too...
We had a big snowfall yesterday so I was at home playing ... GT1 and just for the fun I entered the Arcade mode with the Silvia 88 K and I never won a race by such a big margin. Definitly you are right, that car could ba called a sleeper.

The Toyota Supra CAN Reach 443 km/h ! (without slip streem )

For me it is :

1: TVR Cerbera LM ( have made 1:26:xx in grand valley forward and it has the best horsepower/weight ratio in the game ! )

2: Dodge copperhead Concept Car LM

3: MITSUBISHI FTO LM

👍

HYBRIDLVR
The Concept Car was the Best Car, The Twin Turbo GTo and FTo were next, Try them today, Nothings changed!

WAS ???????? :crazy:

U mean the LMs

What do u mean by "Nothings Changed" ? What about Cerbera ? :grumpy:

Hi, Welcome to GTP!

What I meant by nothings changed is that if you go and race the Dodge Concept car right now on a Time Trials track and then go and get your Cerbera LM, The Concept will do a better Lap time! It's always been the best car in the game!!! :sly:

Thank you for welcoming me :)

Maybe u can drive faster with the Concept Car LM , thats ok . I dont have playstation

right now ( broken :ill: ) but i have an emulator , i will try what u said , but i dont

think its going to beat cerbera . . .

I , and believe me ( i know you do ) a lot of others consider the Cerbera LM as

the fastest car in GT1 ! ! ! and has better power ratio and grip TOO

👍

omni
Thank you for welcoming me :)

Maybe u can drive faster with the Concept Car LM , thats ok . I dont have playstation

right now ( broken :ill: ) but i have an emulator , i will try what u said , but i dont

think its going to beat cerbera . . .

I , and believe me ( i know you do ) a lot of others consider the Cerbera LM as

the fastest car in GT1 ! ! ! and has better power ratio and grip TOO

👍

I don't know which car is the best to drive but the Cerberra was sure fun to drive and I thinks thats important.

Back