Dagger311 Messages 6,658 Marietta, GA Messages Dagger31198 Feb 9, 2014 #1 Hello everyone. I wanted to enter these races in the online lobby, but I can't choose one. Which is fastest? Which has the highest handling? Thanks in advance.
Hello everyone. I wanted to enter these races in the online lobby, but I can't choose one. Which is fastest? Which has the highest handling? Thanks in advance.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,150 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Feb 9, 2014 #2 What is GT5 apart from the previous game?
Dagger311 Messages 6,658 Marietta, GA Messages Dagger31198 Feb 9, 2014 #3 daan What is GT5 apart from the previous game? Click to expand... A class of cars. Super gt. I want one from gt3 and gt5 series but can't decide. So basically, not the game, the car class.
daan What is GT5 apart from the previous game? Click to expand... A class of cars. Super gt. I want one from gt3 and gt5 series but can't decide. So basically, not the game, the car class.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,150 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Feb 9, 2014 #4 GT300 and GT500 then... GT3 is an entirely different class to GT300
Dagger311 Messages 6,658 Marietta, GA Messages Dagger31198 Feb 9, 2014 #5 daan GT300 and GT500 then... GT3 is an entirely different class to GT300 Click to expand... Oh, I didn't know that. I'll edit the post. Out of curiosity, what are the differences? Edit: thread title changed 👍 👍
daan GT300 and GT500 then... GT3 is an entirely different class to GT300 Click to expand... Oh, I didn't know that. I'll edit the post. Out of curiosity, what are the differences? Edit: thread title changed 👍 👍
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,150 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Feb 9, 2014 #6 Dagger311 Out of curiosity, what are the differences? Click to expand... Too many to list, but you can start here and here. Oh, and https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/best-super-gt-300-cars-in-gt6.300850/
Dagger311 Out of curiosity, what are the differences? Click to expand... Too many to list, but you can start here and here. Oh, and https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/best-super-gt-300-cars-in-gt6.300850/