What is the best looking RM car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matboyslim13
  • 111 comments
  • 10,903 views
Messages
556
Messages
Matboyslim13 / GT5R92CP
I'm bored on GT5 and i am looking for something to do. So i thought 'what car would be the best looking once it has been RM'ed'.

I personally like the ZR1 RM '09 but what is everyone elses favourite?
:)
 
Mitsubishi
Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05


That would have to be my fave.
 
Last edited:
Well the ZR1 and Z06 look pretty much the same but since the ZR1 is faster...
 
The 69 Camaro RM is just damn sexy!
 
the golf IV looks quite nice. the suzuki cappucino is a nice little ride, too
 
i really love the NSX RM, but also the ZR-1 RM
 
I like the 69 Camaro too. Some of the other RM's look a bit too much for me.
 
Subaru Impreza WRX STi specC Type RA RM

Kinda makes you think of a WRC car when you rally it.
 
i really like the 69 Z28 RM because it's simple, and those rear tires just completely fill up those wheel wells.
 
TVR Speed 6 in Matte Pink.

Mmmmmmm, now that is sexy.
 
'10 Carmaro, despite those werid gold leaf flame looking things, I think it looks really nice.
 
Okay i dont get how ppl like cappucino... Would u like to drive that car real life?
 
You should start a poll. :)
 
skubaben
Okay i dont get how ppl like cappucino... Would u like to drive that car real life?

No, but yes. I'd drive any car given the chance. It would not be my first choice. But it looks like a roller skate with a wing. Painted mine silver.
 
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05 in Matte Light green or the Silvia in Black Pearl.
 
Okay i dont get how ppl like cappucino... Would u like to drive that car real life?

Why not? 725 kg and seems like a lot of fun to take around some turns. Also fuel efficient and sporty. I dunno one of my favorite cars is the Mini Cooper of old, if that says anything...
 
69 Z28. I painted mine Gran Turismo blue and I just go DAYUM every time I see it.

If only there was a 69 Boss 302 to keep her company...
 
69 Z28. I painted mine Gran Turismo blue and I just go DAYUM every time I see it.

If only there was a 69 Boss 302 to keep her company...

What he said ^
 
Another member of Team Golf here!

With the rollcage in the back too...mmmm!
 
Wow.. No-one has mentioned the ISF RM? it's lovely :D
 
Why not? 725 kg and seems like a lot of fun to take around some turns. Also fuel efficient and sporty. I dunno one of my favorite cars is the Mini Cooper of old, if that says anything...


137 BHP 590KG ,Round tracks like Tsukuba & Eiger Short its great fun.
I've won the Grand Valley 300KM & Laguna Seca 200 miles enduros in mine.
Ahrweiler-TownSquare-1.jpg
 
Back