What is the best looking RM car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matboyslim13
  • 111 comments
  • 10,906 views
All of them :drool:!!!

Awww I have to choose? Err... Camaro Z28 lets say.
 
What colour is the Silvia and where can you get it?

The color is formula chameleon green. I got it from a trade. I've never seen in on any dealership car.
 
Just in case RM stands for Ridiculously Modified...
6e0chglz8zxob51irw0.jpg
 
SlyckTires
Just in case RM stands for Ridiculously Modified...

xD I could imagine someone driving past me with hydrolics on it just making it jump up and down!
 
The ZR1 in yellow and the ISF in blue... oh yes.

The NSX is just horrible though. Looks like the front's been made of melted plastic. It can drive though, as can all of them and that just makes them all the sexier :D
 
The ZR1 in yellow and the ISF in blue... oh yes.

The NSX is just horrible though. Looks like the front's been made of melted plastic. It can drive though, as can all of them and that just makes them all the sexier :D
Yeah, the NSX one is a bit 'blobby'

I was going to collect them all but can't see the point of having the 2 Corvette variants. However, I know I will sooner or later...
 
Yeah, the NSX one is a bit 'blobby'

I was going to collect them all but can't see the point of having the 2 Corvette variants. However, I know I will sooner or later...

Hmmm... I really like the NSX... it looks a lot like its real-life counterpart... :D
 
I think my least favourite is the Mk1 Elise
 
The ZR1 is nice, the NSX is not bad although it handles horribly without tuning. I'm still in the process of tuning it, hopefully I can sorta fix it soon.
Understeers like mad and then poof, snap oversteer :(
 
Yeah, the NSX one is a bit 'blobby'

I was going to collect them all but can't see the point of having the 2 Corvette variants. However, I know I will sooner or later...

Tune the ZR-1 to the max and the Z06 to only about 600HP. That way you can run the Z06 in the Dream Car Championship and have a competitive race. That's my plan anyway. ;)

I like both the Corvettes, the NSX and both the older Camaro and Challenger. I have the Silvia but it hasn't really grown on me yet. No opinion on the others.
 
My Evo '05 Rm looks SIIIICK in matte pink with a big chrome GT sign on the sides.
 
Matte yellow ISF RM looks the best to me


CircuitdelaSarthe2009_3-1.jpg


CircuitdelaSarthe2009_2-1.jpg
 
Silvia RM painted in Matte Black.
It looks like stealth car. I like design of stealth cars.
 
Silvia RM painted in Matte Black.
It looks like stealth car. I like design of stealth cars.

Cool. I will give this a try. If it works the way you say it works then it will be my favorite. 👍
 
The ZR1 has been my favorite. Wasn't too impressed the the performance of the Silvia.
 
Definetly 69 camaro RM but not sure if I want to buy it :crazy:
 
Evo 9 rm in gold Chrome
 
Best looking, Challenger R/T '70. Best performing, NSX '91.
 
I like the S15 RM and the Cappuchino RM
 
the suzuki or the nsx rm are pretty cool but the 69 camaro cant be touched
 
I like the VW Golf when it's RM'd, the car is also very quick!
 
Back