What is the best looking RM car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matboyslim13
  • 111 comments
  • 10,930 views
Another vote for the Tuscan Speed 6 RM:
GT5Shots129.jpg


GT5Shots128.jpg


GT5Shots130.jpg


Photo credits to ALMSDriver:D
 
What's with everyone using 69 as a number?

Filth, all of you.
 
i don't

caperingnoord.jpg


kyotoshorenin2.jpg


luzernkapelbrug.jpg
 
Last edited:
I personally like the Integra DC5 RM looks like a race car but street legal
 
137 BHP 590KG ,Round tracks like Tsukuba & Eiger Short its great fun.
I've won the Grand Valley 300KM & Laguna Seca 200 miles enduros in mine.
Ahrweiler-TownSquare-1.jpg

This looks like a possible track day car IRL:idea:
w/o Chrome paint(obviously!):dopey:
 
Okay i dont get how ppl like cappucino... Would u like to drive that car real life?

Because it is fun to drive. I would drive it daily.

To me, the best looking RM is the 69 Camaro.
 
'70 Challenger R/T
'69 Z28

and I can't agree more with the others posting above ... this game needs a Boss 302 Mustang RM to join these two!!
 
Apart from the Corvettes, these are some of the best looking RMs.

5364297506_fc435c98c3.jpg

5363682451_725ce8beaf.jpg


5363683891_8fe8fccfd6.jpg

5364295040_78b7e76fe9.jpg


5363681643_145f700951.jpg

5363682051_355beb9866.jpg


The Evo and WRX RM's look neat too.
 
All of them are fugly.
Only white car in the world that doesn't look like a complete disaster is the Castrol TOM's Supra
 
My vote goes to the integra. (click for full size)


I really really wish there was an m3 RM, that's all I want for christmas. On a final note, the EVO IV would be my choice, however the dual exhaust kills it for me.
 
Apart from the Corvettes, these are some of the best looking RMs.

5364297506_fc435c98c3.jpg

5363682451_725ce8beaf.jpg


5363683891_8fe8fccfd6.jpg

5364295040_78b7e76fe9.jpg


5363681643_145f700951.jpg

5363682051_355beb9866.jpg


The Evo and WRX RM's look neat too.

What colour is the Silvia and where can you get it?
 
Okay i dont get how ppl like cappucino... Would u like to drive that car real life?

No, but the RM with a cool matte paint looks pretty sweet. It's the TVR's I don't get, I've never even driven mine.
 
All of them are fugly.
Only white car in the world that doesn't look like a complete disaster is the Castrol TOM's Supra

You know you can paint them right?
 
I might RM my IS-F, but i don't want it too look similar to my IS-F Racing Concept.
 
Acura NSX RM...
 
I vote for a Mk IV Red Silvia Spec R Aero RM, the colour suits it so well.
 
That yellow/purple flip on the challenger is trick. Is that the Reflex Spice? I think I'm painting my Samba Bus in that. No RM, but with fat tyres on retro rims, a 70mm drop and 206bhp, it's an awesome drive. No use on the straights, but corners on rails.
 
I've got a purple color change '96 Elise and a Matte Pink Cappuccino.

Pepto_Pink_Coffee.jpg
 
I'm bored on GT5 and i am looking for something to do. So i thought 'what car would be the best looking once it has been RM'ed'.

I personally like the ZR1 RM '09 but what is everyone elses favourite?
:)

I'd agree with the ZR1
 
They all look great, but I'd say either the ZR1 or the new Camaro.

ZR1 because the way that white mixes with the black "mask".. or rather more like the black "butt". :P

Camaro because those decals. :)


But like I said, all RM cars have their own flavor.
 
Back