What is the best looking RM car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Matboyslim13
  • 111 comments
  • 10,906 views
VW_Golf_IV_GTI_01_RM.jpg
 
Either Corvette, they look better than the C5R. Wish you could RM the 599 Ferrari... that would RULE ALL.
 
Corvette ZR1 RM with a corvette yellow is like the corvette C5-R, but I guess you would call it the C6-R...
Subaru Impreza RM looks like a WRC car which I LOVE.
And the NSX RM Has the best looking Body Kit!
 
The 69 camaro gets my vote. Looks subtle and mean. The c-6 vettes a close second.
 
Lancer is pretty good
5889039437_6aff981ae4_z.jpg


but i do have asoft spot for the Golfs

5890085680_5a1407bf46_z.jpg


5889611108_c35e328c57_z.jpg


5889517411_24461a0064_z.jpg


and yes, all my RM cars are Matte Pink lol
 
I choose the NSX, it has that muscle-alike fenders, and that sexy wing :D
 
The ZR1 or the Camaro Z28 I'd say.
 
Zr1 +1, tvr speed 6 doesn't look too bad, my 111r doesn't look bad either, but the way i painted it, looks good in my opinion, but i can see how someone might say it's ugly, it's admiral blue w/ monaco orange wheels.

My 69 camaro is monaco orange w/ admiral blue wheels (the american vintage? Add on)
 
1st: 69 Camaro RM.
2nd: Lexus IS-F RM.
3rd: MK 4 Golf RM.
 
I like the 69 Camaro too. Some of the other RM's look a bit too much for me.

I concur.
The Camaro and Challenger are tastefully done. Plus, I'm a sucker for old Trans-Am cars. >.<
 
I really love the 69 Boss Mustang RM.
 
69 Camaro for me. I've got mine painted in the stock metallic Blue colour. It's not the fastest car in the world, but I just like looking at it.
 
I like how the Elise S1 RM looks from the rear. It looks too much like the Motor Sport Elise from the front. The Cappucino RM is possibly my favorite car in the game, for looks and the way it drives. I also really like the NSX RM. But my vote has to be the Silvia S15.
 
i love the integra, personally the only bad looking ones in my opinion are the civic and the nsx
 
ZR1 in yellow like the FIA GT 👍

and the 69 Camaro is so bad :grumpy:
 
Last edited:
Back