What is the best/quickest way to collect money (Credit)?

• Thread starter daibon
  • 9 comments
United States
United States
I want to get those concept cars costing $1million credit for each... I only have 750K so far.

what is the best and most efficient way to collect credit?

:)

Go to arcade and make your own very long races, I got to level 20 first day doing custom racing.

Depends on what you are trying to achieve. If you want to cheat the system then the above is a great way.

If you want to 'grind' for credits then I found doing the circuit experience, whilst fairly monotonous, was actually a good, quick money spinner.

I did a hell of a lot of customized races in arcade, It really helps you get on top of the tracks and earns good credit, mileage points ect

If you want to 'grind' for credits then I found doing the circuit experience, whilst fairly monotonous, was actually a good, quick money spinner.

Absolutely agree with this, the circuit experience is really fun and you also get a gift car after you got gold for all challenges per track! If you are after Vision GT cars (OP) then you might get a few that way as well.

Depends on what you are trying to achieve. If you want to cheat the system then the above is a great way.

I agree circuit experience is good money quick and cars and learn the tracks and work towards completion if you care about that.

I agree circuit experience is good money quick and cars and learn the tracks and work towards completion if you care about that.
Yep, Circuit Experience is the quickest way to get money and XP.

The entire Campaign Mode is worth 6.8m credits and 22,566XP (plus another 12,550XP for all the Achievements you'll hit in the process). Of that, 4.1m and 13,623XP comes from Circuit Experience.

But they're one-time prizes...

Or the cheating of the system will net you ~1.25 mil and 9,000xp in 5 hours if done 'properly'

Cool but what's the point ?

4/5 hours in and i'm already bored. There is no point in getting more cars, can't even mod them nor are there and championships to mod them for.

Latest Posts

Back