What is the fastest 600PP Car in the Game?

The Honda NSX Type R '02 maxes out at 556pp but can still blitz a field of 600 pp road cars

The best 600PP car has a great driver behind it.

And a great Jedi has the Force behind him.

So anyway...

I tested 4 600PP cars at Nurburg GP/D today on race hards.

Furai (downtuned)
R35 TC (downtuned)
M3 GT-R Race Car
R8 LMS

I found the Furai isn't all that quick when it's downtuned to 600PP. It's not bad but not as good as the R8 LMS. And nothing could touch the R35 TC. You have to turn down the power quite a bit but it was the only car to lap under 1:26. The LMS was 2 seconds behind, and the others a second behind that.

The R35 TC was damn fast and very easy to drive. A little understeer that I just couldn't get to go away. The LMS and Furai are both very loose off throttle. The M3 GT-R was balanced.

So it was:

R35 TC 1:25.9
R8 LMS 1:27.6
Furai 1:28.4
M3 GT-R 1:28.9

Race Hard, no aids except ABS1

I haven't gotten to the FTO STC yet but it ran a 1:28.8 in a earlier test at 575PP. I'm not sure how much faster it will go at 600.

I'd be surprised if anything other than the 2J could beat the R35.

Last edited:
The R35 is a beast, but it's also a GTR... boring, there's only 20 other GTR's in the game.
You can't go wrong with a BMW.
The R8 Team Playstation is a little faster, but good luck finding it. The 458 at 600 PP is just a joke...
My best recommendation is the RX-7 TC. If ya tune it right, it's almost unbeatable in the 600 to 625 pp range. ( kept up with the 2J, but still lost. only by 3 seconds after 5 laps. Daytona Road Course)
Here's your base setup, Put everything on it. install the MID RANGE turbo. This car is unstable with default suspension settings, so you will have to tune that out. A good tune track is Spa, the chicane before the first long straight will tell you if your settings are right or not. If they are wrong, you spin. If they are right, you should be able to take the corner at full throttle.
The gearing should be kept short. Shift at 8K to stay inside the max power range, you should drop to around 6k with each upshift. The rest of my settings are top secret, but it's all in the drivers preferance. Fine tune it to fit your style and you should have an unbeatable car.
(hint) keep it BELOW 630 pp. It can be a handfull at it's max power (641 PP:scared:)
The mid range turbo will give the best acceleration, especially with TCS turned off. Takes off as fast as a 4WD. The Stage 3 turbo WILL lag out on ya, so stick with the mid range setup.

The R8 Team Playstation is a little faster, but good luck finding it.

My best recommendation is the RX-7 TC.

The Team Playstation is the one I used. Why would you say it's faster? The specs are exactly the same...

I do plan to test the RX-7 TC, as well as others.

600pp - mazda 787B or the audi R10 TDI or whatever it's called.

I was in a 600pp lobby and I started in some of my street tunes at 600pp like enzo, but there was a guy in 787B that was well faster than everything else. I tunes my audi for 600pp and then I was almost as fast (I dont have a 787B).

To get the audi into 600pp, I added 200 kg of balast, had downforce set to minimum and had engine limited to 50% (or close to it).

The track was deep forest and the audi had a huge advantage in speed through the last turn so it would get onto the main straight about 50km/h faster than most of the regular cars could. This would make it a few seconds faster just over that part of the track alone.

I have not done any other testing of the audi at 600pp, but I think this car and others like it, have a good chance of out performing all other cars at 600pp.

And a great Jedi has the Force behind him.

So anyway...

I tested 4 600PP cars at Nurburg GP/D today on race hards.

Furai (downtuned)
R35 TC (downtuned)
M3 GT-R Race Car
R8 LMS

I found the Furai isn't all that quick when it's downtuned to 600PP. It's not bad but not as good as the R8 LMS. And nothing could touch the R35 TC. You have to turn down the power quite a bit but it was the only car to lap under 1:26. The LMS was a second behind, and the others a second behind that.

The R35 TC was damn fast and very easy to drive. A little understeer that I just couldn't get to go away. The LMS and Furai are both very loose off throttle. The M3 GT-R was balanced.

So it was:

R35 TC 1:25.9
R8 LMS 1:26.6
Furai 1:27.4
M3 GT-R 1:27.9

I haven't gotten to the FTO STC yet but it ran a 1:28.8 in a earlier test at 575PP. I'm not sure how much faster it will go at 600.

I'd be surprised if anything other than the 2J could beat the R35.

1.23.498 Arta NSX!!!

600pp - mazda 787B or the audi R10 TDI or whatever it's called.

I strongly dislike downtuning LMP cars for 600PP. They're fast of course, but it isn't "right".

When I run a room I don't allow highly detuned cars.

I would actually never use the R35 TC in a 600PP room. I only tested it as a baseline for what was quick.

1.23.498 Arta NSX!!!

Very quick. This was with race hard tires and no srf?

You're an 🤬
You're a troll
You're 🤬

Good thing there's a ban hammer on GT5 for people like you.

There is also a ban hammer on GTP for people like you, GTPlanet member don't want to see a public name calling session (idiot & pathetic) so please refrain from it.

There is also a ban hammer on GTP for people like you, GTPlanet member don't want to see a public name calling session (idiot & pathetic) so please refrain from it.

Leave it alone. It's ancient history.

I ran the RX-7 TC and NSX Stealth today. Both are very quick. Quicker than the LMS by a little, but still short of the R35.

The RX-7 is easy to drive. My setup pushes a little but I know that can be dialed out.

The NSX is a handful. Lots of lift-off oversteer. Spins the tires with any throttle in the turns.

You're an idiot
You're a troll
You're pathetic

Good thing there's a ban hammer on GT5 for people like you.

If a person has made a post, which you do not like, that does not mean that you have to call the other member names!! This is against the UAP, and not very high respected.

I can't remember if the Tommy Kaira ZZII is over 600pp when fully tuned :indiff: but if it is, its an awfully quick car, its light (about 900 kg), its got just over 700 hp, its 4WD, its a great car :D

My favorites in no particular order:

(1) Tommy Kaira ZZII - Super light at around 950kg, and has pretty good HP for how light it is (~560HP).

(2) Ford GT '05 - I have the original and the no stripe version, and I think the no stripe version is faster for no good reason. Mine clocks in at around 1210kg and 590HP. It's quite a bit heavier than the ZZII, but lighter than many of the other cars at 600PP.

(3) Audi R8 4.2/5.2 FSI - Both cars are great at 600PP! If I want to drive a lighter (~1260kg) and lower HP car (~640HP), I drive the 4.2. If I want to drive a heavier (~1320kg) and higher HP car (~690HP), I drive the 5.2.

(4) Ferrari 458 Italia - Great handling. Mine clocks in at around 660HP while weighing about 1290kg. As a result it kind of splits the difference between the R8 4.2 and the R8 5.2.

(5) Any of the JGTCs. My personal favorite is the Loctite Mugen NSX, but then again I don't have all of them so that might not be the best of them. The main benefit of these is the better handling as a result of more downforce.

I should note that I'm a really slow driver (rarely drive a clean lap), so my times wouldn't mean anything in this context. But I'd be interested to see how these cars stack up against the DLC touring cars s2k2k3 has been testing, and the other 600PP cars that I've heard are fast, but don't have yet such as:

Audi R8 LMS, McLaren F1, HKS CT230R, Mazda RX-7 LM, Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring, Nissan R390 Road Car, NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car.

Last edited:
I can't remember if the Tommy Kaira ZZII is over 600pp when fully tuned :indiff: but if it is, its an awfully quick car, its light (about 900 kg), its got just over 700 hp, its 4WD, its a great car :D

The Tommy Kaira ZZII has 601 pp stock.

Back