What is the fastest 600PP Car in the Game?

MartinDeShade
MartinDeShade
So which for a given track is the fastest 600PP car? Even if you have to power limit and ballast a higher car.

Especially for Indy, Suzuka, and the Ring.

I will do a separate thread for 500, 700, and 800

Last edited:
MartinDeShade
So which for a given track is the fastest 600PP car? Even if you have to power limit and ballast a higher car.

Especially for Indy, Suzuka, and the Ring.

I will do a separate thread for 500, 700, and 800

Also, no.

The Wedsport Celica would be great on Suzuka and Indy Road course. It's kind of slow for a 600 PP car, but it handles very well.

The X1 or X2010 can only go with max ballast and 50% power limit to just over 900PP. So it won't even make a 900PP game, unless you run it a long time on bad oil.

I would say the Veyron 16.4 is the fastest car with 600 PP (limited to 865 bhp)

btw slapping Race Softs on a car doesn´t change the PP.

raVer

Last edited:
btw slapping Race Softs on a car doesn´t change the PP.
Nope, it change but there is a.... graphic bug (facepalm).. so you can't immediately recon the different PP because of the new tyres. You need to exit from the setup menu and open it again

Good thing I swiftly use the ban hammer on FGT and X1 users.

Actually no, there is nothing good about that. Kicking someone for no reason is not a good thing.

As for the question, the answer in theory is nothing. Though even with a perfect PP system, there will be slight track advantages/disadvantages.

Heavy cars with high power would do well on fast tracks, while more agile cars will like twisty courses.

I have been wondering this myself. 600PP seems like a sweet spot for race cars in the game.

Excluding the washing machine (2J) what is the quickest car in the game tuned to 600PP?

And maybe we can stick to topic this time?

Nope, it change but there is a.... graphic bug (facepalm).. so you can't immediately recon the different PP because of the new tyres. You need to exit from the setup menu and open it again

Hold on. When did tires become part of the PP system?

Although, many will complain, from my experience, the Mazda Furai Concept '08 pretty much demolishes anything from 500-600 PP and in many cases, up to 700 PP, even though it tops out at about 688 PP.

Insane acceleration across all gears, awesome handling stock and even better with a tune, and pretty adaptable. It can have a little trouble keeping the power down on the bumpier tracks, but if it is allowed, give it a try, you won't be disappointed. 👍

You just have to manage the acceleration or you'll be sliding around many corners, as she likes to break loose now and then. That aspect can be somewhat tuned out though. ;)

2 pages, and so far only 3 cars recommended.
and on those recommended, can the Integra even get up to 600pp? hehe

Lately I've been hooked on driving the Citroen GT Race car, mostly for the 650pp Seasonal events, but tuned to 600pp, the car is still nice and fast. The R8 LMS cars are great too around this performance point range.

Honda NSX GT500 for race car

Ferrari 458italia for road car

Or.... be boring and Honda Prototype Race and Road car!

I love 600 pp roadcar races online. I don't win many because I like to use a wide variety of cars. The Ford GT, Audi R8, 458 and the NSX road car are good choices.

Although, many will complain, from my experience, the Mazda Furai Concept '08 pretty much demolishes anything from 500-600 PP and in many cases, up to 700 PP, even though it tops out at about 688 PP.

Insane acceleration across all gears, awesome handling stock and even better with a tune, and pretty adaptable. It can have a little trouble keeping the power down on the bumpier tracks, but if it is allowed, give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

You just have to manage the acceleration or you'll be sliding around many corners, as she likes to break loose now and then. That aspect can be somewhat tuned out though.

This is the correct answer. I haven't found anything close to the Furai.

Depends on the track

Lexus LFA for High Speed Ring
Nissan GT-R 09 or 12 for an all rounder
Ferrari 458 a bit slippy for me
ZZII is worth a shout

Race cars try the FTO Super Touring or any DTM and JGTC cars.

Regards

As I race with road cars more than race cars, I'll comment on them.

An Audi R8 5.2 at 600pp without a spoiler is epic. Needs a tune of course, but I managed a low 1.54 around suzuka and a low 2:12 on spa, it just thinks it's way round tracks!

Tommy Kaira ZZ-II is amazing purely because of the downforce capabilities. Put on a stage 3 weight reduction and no engine tunings, this car is quick and holds it's tires extremely well in endurance races.

I do like the Italia, but I think it's better at 615-620pp, but just my opinion.

To be honest, the list is a very long one at this pp and about finding the car that suits you. As had been said, it depends on track really, even the enzo is lightning around Le Sarthe at stock.

Back