What is the LLC Rocket car like to drive in the rain masters event

  • Thread starter Thread starter kayto101
  • 16 comments
  • 2,612 views
Messages
215
Wales
Wales
Messages
kayto101
I don't know if this has been posted before but I have not done the event yet and I was wondering what the LCC Rocket is like for this event
 
The LCC Rocket will easily win the races.
 
I used the FXX and the Rocket and both won easily, but the fxx was much more fun :lol:.
 
As mentioned, the LCC Rocket is an easy win for this race and most of the other S class races. The light weight makes it a beast in the corners, but in a straight line it's not as fast as most of the other AI.

In the rain it is a little more squirrelly but still very doable.
 
I don't know about the LCC Rocket but just use racing soft tires on which ever car that you're comfortable with and it should be a very easy win.
 
As mentioned, the LCC Rocket is an easy win for this race and most of the other S class races. The light weight makes it a beast in the corners, but in a straight line it's not as fast as most of the other AI.

In the rain it is a little more squirrelly but still very doable.
My one has all the upgrades on it so it is fast in straight as well
 
I don't know about the LCC Rocket but just use racing soft tires on which ever car that you're comfortable with and it should be a very easy win.

+1 on that. They actually do quite well in the rain. Check out the recent tire vs. grip thread for more info.
 
I don't know about the LCC Rocket but just use racing soft tires on which ever car that you're comfortable with and it should be a very easy win.
Yeah for some reason on the game the slicks work up to about 40% track water
 
+1 on that. They actually do quite well in the rain. Check out the recent tire vs. grip thread for more info.
Thanks and I will do
 
Rocket: Low tyre wear & low fuel usage = easy win. 👍
It also wins the 20 Miles Of Willow Springs easily...
 
Rocket: Low tyre wear & low fuel usage = easy win. 👍
It also wins the 20 Miles Of Willow Springs easily...
It wins all but La Sarthe very easily.
 
I found it a bit slippery on a wet track, but completely doable. 👍
 
It's a great little car to drive except when you come up behind someone and all you can see is the license plate :nervous:
 
It's a great little car to drive except when you come up behind someone and all you can see is the license plate :nervous:
Do race from bumber view
 
Bumper view is even worse...I use the "roof" view and you are still looking at the L. plate. It gets a little precarious when you can't see the turn(s) approaching.
 
Bumper view is even worse...I use the "roof" view and you are still looking at the L. plate. It gets a little precarious when you can't see the turn(s) approaching.
Oh right I have never raced with it in that view before
 
Back