What is The "Most Beautiful" car in GT 5???

I personaly love the Ferrari F40, one of the most beautiful car ever made for me.

FF07_r138_1.jpg

xx666Kris666xx
Nissan Skyline 370GT wooyeah be nice it was able to be sc'd or tc'd another 100 or so hp would be nice :)

I agree 👍

My dad used to own a G37S Coupe, a car that is pretty much the 370GT. It was beautiful. But now he owns an M37S in dark slate :drool:

What I would pay to get my personal vehicle modeled in this game...

Be either the R32 GTR V-Spec II or the R34 GTR V-spec II Nurburgring.

Can't decide between the two, they're both good with a decent setup. Supercars are alright but don't really push my buttons like JDM cars do. :)

For me, nothing beats the Aston Martin V12 Vantage. It just oozes glamour out of every air vent.

AstonMartinV12Vantage_zps7c47059b.jpg

Last edited:
I love the clean lines of these classics.

1. 63 Corvette-wish there could be a 67 too and a convertible
2. Jag E Type- convertible is beautiful too.
3. Lambo Miura
4. Jag XJ13-lack of livery shows of it's lines.
5. Ferrari 330

Wish the Vette and Jag E Type could get the Premium status. Both had awesome interiors. I prefer street cars for the beautiful tag. There lots of very good looking cars in GT5 but not many I consider "beautiful".

Last edited:
E-Type Jag, XJ13 and the '54 Corvette. I have a section on my photo thread dedicated to the 'vette... such a beautiful car.

Jaguar XJ13, by a narrow margin from the Ferrari 330 P4, again by a narrow margin from the Chapparal 2D and fourth, again by the smallest margin is the Jaguar E Type.

The GTO Twin Turbo, 1996, to me is the most beautiful car in the game. And has a great engine sound as well, if only it were premium... And if only I had one in real life...

jagenigma
The GTO Twin Turbo, 1996, to me is the most beautiful car in the game. And has a great engine sound as well, if only it were premium... And if only I had one in real life...

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder i guess lol But my top five would be (excluding 20-15 mill cars as they all are)
1. Alfa 8c 2. Aston V12 Vantage 3. Jaguar E-type 4. Ferrari 458 5. '80s Vette

The Lamborghini Miura Bertone, the Nissan R35 GT-R, or the Shelby 427 Cobra. Always loved the Miura and the Cobra, and the GT-R has been growing on me lately. The Aventador comes in at a close fourth.

When the car came I never thought I would say this, because I thought it was by far the ugliest car in the game, but with time it has grown, in terms of aestethics but more importantly my appreciation of its very concept: what I'm talking about is the Nissan Leaf. Yes, it's amazing! Not much of a racer, but eco-cruising around Nürburgring, trying to get as many laps possible out of the batteries has a certain charm in itself :)

Back