What is the rarest car in the game?

• Thread starter foxypa
  • 1,042 comments
foxypa
Hi im buying loads cars from second hand dealership hoping to sell them on eventually,anyone have their own opinion on the rarest cars in there?

The FGT and, if they ever appear, the 3 historic dream cars.

I wouldn't call them rare anymore not after so many are floating about it kind of takes the thrill away but they are still really very pretty cars atleast the Ferrari and the Jaguar are at any rate

The rarest car in GT5 is the one you currently really really want from the used lot once you have the money for it.

I'm curious to know how the rarity of the cars are weighted, as in the actual % chance each car has to be in a new cycle of cars. Also, does it vary from person to person based on some randomizer seed.

I ask because people have reported getting the same opening selection every time they start a new game. Also, cars that some people have said are rare, or they've been waiting for I've passed on a half dozen times after purchasing one or two.

I had to trade for a Honda CRX SiR 90' Seriously. All I'm getting is Del Sols which I don't like. I'm not sure how the random thing works, or where it is getting it's seed value from.

off topic a little bit. i've seen the bentley speed 8 now 3times in a row. everytime i come back it says "new" so annoying that i'm 1mill short!! damn!!

Audi R8 LMS. I've seen one.
Or R92CP.

Seen the R8 3 times, and the R92CP 2 times, while waiting for my FGT. In that time i also saw the purple Jaguar LM car 2 times, the Bentley 1 time and the Sauber 2 times. You have no clue about how fustrated i were, when i saw those one after another coming, but no FGT... :ouch: But then i got it, i was reaaally happy, and my Bob´s love it :dopey:

FGT.. seen it twice. First time I was starting out, second time I had to cycle for about an hour after waiting 4 days. Haven't seen it since I bought the second one. Been a loooong time.

There's a reason everyone is complaining about it.
A) You have the demand.
B) You don't have the supply.

The rarest car in GT5 is the one you currently really really want from the used lot once you have the money for it.

This doesn't even make sense, if I really really wanted a Ford Focus and had the money for it, it doesn't make it a rare car, it makes it a desired car.

A rare car is a car that is hardly seen.

i have yet to see a chaparal 2j so i guess its pretty rare.. i saw a gt40 race car the other day for 20 mill for the first time and was like damn also i saw a FGT but bought a mclaren f1 right before it showed up and was short by about a million :(

Back