What is the rarest car in the game?

• Thread starter foxypa
  • 1,042 comments
Very rare cars in GT5 to me depend on how much the game wants to screw with you. For example: I wanted one of those Caterham Seven Fireblades and I spent an entire month searching for one. The FGT is ridiculously rare in UCD and in my time playing GT5 the only one I've seen is the various FGTs in the OCD.

And the UCD also makes you feel sad a few times as well when you lack the money for the car you've been waiting for. Such as when 2Js appear in the UCD when your low on budget (I have one now thankfully).

Rary rare cars to me are the Tank Car and the 10 million credit plus cars.

My bad, correction is the Acura HSC concept '04

That's the one I've only seen once, and just in the OCD

I own the HSC! My God I'm laughing now.

I've now got 3 2Js, the Caterham shows up so much in the UCD I could fill my garage with them (but not really) I've only ever seen the prowler once.

... I own a Prowler. And a 2J. Aaaand a Caterham. :lol:

Very rare cars in GT5 to me depend on how much the game wants to screw with you. For example: I wanted one of those Caterham Seven Fireblades and I spent an entire month searching for one. The FGT is ridiculously rare in UCD and in my time playing GT5 the only one I've seen is the various FGTs in the OCD.

And the UCD also makes you feel sad a few times as well when you lack the money for the car you've been waiting for. Such as when 2Js appear in the UCD when your low on budget (I have one now thankfully).

Rary rare cars to me are the Tank Car and the 10 million credit plus cars.

You can win a Tank Car from the American Championship. Not so rare. I own one.

I's say the 1998 Toyota Corolla Rally Car.

Never seen this one before. :lol:

Isn't that a premium...? I feel like a car expert now.

Like the Buick Special. Only once. Offline. Not sure how many you can acquire online; this is what destroys the 'collector' schtick to the game.

There is a way to get a second one strictly offline, though. (Without any glitching whatsoever) Not sure about a third.

I have one, it's a prize car.

Also the SLS AMG GT3 race car

You're getting confused with FM4.

Last edited:
I own the HSC! My God I'm laughing now.

... I own a Prowler. And a 2J. Aaaand a Caterham. :lol:

You can win a Tank Car from the American Championship. Not so rare. I own one.

Isn't that a premium...? I feel like a car expert now.

I have one, it's a prize car.

You're getting confused with FM4.

So, just because you have all those cars, I guess that means they are not rare.:rolleyes: I guess everyone should just use you as the gauge then to determine the rarity of cars.:lol:

Personally, I don't consider any cars in the game rare unless you are talking specifically about the UCD and the frequency a certain car appears there. Otherwise, all cars are pretty much easily obtainable (except of course the Chromelines, DLC, ect) by one means or another.

So, just because you have all those cars, I guess that means they are not rare.:rolleyes: I guess everyone should just use you as the gauge then to determine the rarity of cars.:lol:

Personally, I don't consider any cars in the game rare unless you are talking specifically about the UCD and the frequency a certain car appears there. Otherwise, all cars are pretty much easily obtainable (except of course the Chromelines, DLC, ect) by one means or another.

Although I have all of the cars people call "rare", I to have to name one car which I myself find rare - the Nomad Diablo. I didn't even know it was in GT5, but people say it is. I have never heard of it and nobody mentions it in online rooms. And yes, I know you were being sarcastic. But I don't really care.

Although I have all of the cars people call "rare", I to have to name one car which I myself find rare - the Nomad Diablo. I didn't even know it was in GT5, but people say it is. I have never heard of it and nobody mentions it in online rooms. And yes, I know you were being sarcastic. But I don't really care.

You can win the NOMAD from the most recent Lamborghini seasonal event. Problem is it's a difficult as anything so I just bought mine in the UCD when I could. Seen it about two-or-three times now.

Last edited:
The single rarest thing in the game the Tank car horn. When you want one no one has one when you have one you will never tell anyone. It's like the holy grail. As for cars, the rarest car is always the one you're looking for at that moment.

The single rarest thing in the game the Tank car horn. When you want one no one has one when you have one you will never tell anyone. It's like the holy grail. As for cars, the rarest car is always the one you're looking for at that moment.

I have 10 of those horns, and I have no problem telling people. Why would anyone keep that a secret when you can easily dupe the thing and send them off to whoever wants one. I have given away many of those horns to people and I would hardly consider them rare or the holy grail.

I am online and have 1.. Send a FR to driftinziggy2 for your free tank horn.. Which # is it again 113?

Ok gimme a couple mins. Sweet. do you need any thing I got a few cars and what not. Ask and if I got it I'll send.

Sent one for my main and one for my grinder account. I'll run grinds with your Bspec if you wish.

Last edited:
Back