What is the time-frame for the roll-out of the unreleased GT6 features?

• Thread starter SealMan87
  • 39 comments
You should have stopped there. Why talk about GT7 Prologue?

Because there are rumors (as spotted in a supposedly "leaked" listing of Sony E3 topics) that GT6 is going to be ported to PS4 as GT7 Prologue. It worries me that perhaps some of the promised features are extremely delayed, or may not even work to their standards, so PD is going to wait to include it in GT7P on the more powerful console. It's just speculation, but that's the question I'd like to have answered.

Because there are rumors (as spotted in a supposedly "leaked" listing of Sony E3 topics) that GT6 is going to be ported to PS4 as GT7 Prologue. It worries me that perhaps some of the promised features are extremely delayed, or may not even work to their standards, so PD is going to wait to include it in GT7P on the more powerful console. It's just speculation, but that's the question I'd like to have answered.

Very bad idea. At this point, ask another question whether the rumor is true.

Why not something along 'When are we getting it?' instead of steering Kaz into the direction of just forgetting about releasing the features.... :banghead:

Definitely ask by reiterating "when" for all the features for GT6. Even though you'll probably get a vague answer from Kaz that they'll come in "future updates" with no references to GT6 so that PD can get away if they cannot deliver. :P

Last edited:
I Don't think asking the question will change the approach KAZ already has. It may be already set in stone if we are getting the features or not.

Well since the GT6 website listed the features and said we would get them in updates. If we don't doesn't that mean GT6 was mis-sold and we should be able to claim our money back? I still have my receipt (I keep it in the box).

What I would like to know is the full vision of GT6. Not just what is planned.

Of course, clarifying what is PLANNED vs what is PROMISED would clear up this rumor, and keep everyone on track for what to HONESTLY and REALLY expect.

This whole "promised" BS is WAY out of hand! :mad:

Whole question's there.

Why bring up GT7? All the questions should be about GT6 and that alone.
It's like you are saying i'm not pleased with GT6 like it is now, but i will still buy GT7.
The most important thing is how the GT6 will evolve, GT7 is not important at all at this time.
Please don't chop my head off, this is just my opinion.
If GT6 is not meeting my expectations about promised features and maybe sort out the biggest issues we have with GT6, before GT7 comes out, i will not use NOK 600,- (norwegian kroner) on GT7, i will not buy it at all.

Last edited:
Why bring up GT7? All the questions should be about GT6 and that alone.
It's like you are saying i'm not pleased with GT6 like it is now, but i will still buy GT7.
The most important thing is how the GT6 will evolve, GT7 is not important at all at this time.
Please don't chop my head off, this is just my opinion.
If GT6 is not meeting my expectations about promised features and maybe sort out the biggest issues we have with GT6, before GT7 comes out, i will not use NOK 600,- (norwegian kroner) on GT7, i will not buy it at all.

I mentioned it for the reason I stated above: "Because there are rumors (as spotted in a supposedly 'leaked' listing of Sony E3 topics) that GT6 is going to be ported to PS4 as GT7 Prologue." I'm just worried that they aren't going to, or can't, implement some of the features on the PS3 and will on the PS4. So I'm curious if we're still getting those features on GT6 and wanted to ask that. I think I could probably change it to ask when, rather than if at all.

If they do I hope they just charge the $10 upgrade charge like the other titles did like Call of duty, battlefield 4, assassin's creed etc. Did & not charge one all over again for a new disc for my wife surprised me with online credits which I NEVER! would of done, hope PD & Kaz make it right for GT6 has been out only 7 months & for them to come out with a GT7 & charge full price again will infuriate many fans including myself, what are we suppose to do just throw away GT6 sorry I would just move on to other simulation racing games.

I mentioned it for the reason I stated above: "Because there are rumors (as spotted in a supposedly 'leaked' listing of Sony E3 topics) that GT6 is going to be ported to PS4 as GT7 Prologue." I'm just worried that they aren't going to, or can't, implement some of the features on the PS3 and will on the PS4. So I'm curious if we're still getting those features on GT6 and wanted to ask that. I think I could probably change it to ask when, rather than if at all.

;) Ok, i understand. I hope he will answer the first part of the question: When are we going to get the promised GT6 features? But i don't think he will answer any rumors about GT7 Prologue or what content GT7 Prologue will have.

Last edited:

So does that mean we are going to get GT7 for a limited price? By that statement above, it is quite worrisome by what was said (as spotted in a supposedly "leaked" listing of Sony E3 topics) that GT6 is going to be ported to PS4 as GT7 Prologue. So as GT6 was meant to incorporate a larger offline career mode yet it is smaller than GT5 and there is talk of producing/incorporating it as the GT7: Prologue (says something as prologue is created to showcase the full-blown upcoming GT)! Well by that some off us have paid around $80 for a 🤬 demo!!! :mad:?

I decided to change the wording of my question, I think it is more true to my original intent and should hopefully provoke a more detailed answer.
I like the question, Kaz himself suggested gt7 wouldn't be too distant. I think he said if everything went well we should expect gt7 in one, maybe two years. Obviously they've fell behind on gt6 so this will allow Kaz to explain exactly where we are.

If they do I hope they just charge the $10 upgrade charge like the other titles did like Call of duty, battlefield 4, assassin's creed etc. Did & not charge one all over again for a new disc for my wife surprised me with online credits which I NEVER! would of done, hope PD & Kaz make it right for GT6 has been out only 7 months & for them to come out with a GT7 & charge full price again will infuriate many fans including myself, what are we suppose to do just throw away GT6 sorry I would just move on to other simulation racing games.

That would be a great idea, one can hope! If they do in fact release GT6 on PS4 as GT7 Prologue, I'm not sure I would get it. I may just wait for the actual GT7.

I have to say again that an upgraded GT6 on PS4 with more features, more cars and tracks, more cars on track, better lighting especially at night, and other goodies, would be a day one buy for me.

Just imagine if the sound update is in. All those community features, including the online club and league building tools. Multiclass racing. Event Maker and Course Maker 2.5. Race Mod and a Livery Editor. Oh yeah, baby! :D

I have to say again that an upgraded GT6 on PS4 with more features, more cars and tracks, more cars on track, better lighting especially at night, and other goodies, would be a day one buy for me.

Just imagine if the sound update is in. All those community features, including the online club and league building tools. Multiclass racing. Event Maker and Course Maker 2.5. Race Mod and a Livery Editor. Oh yeah, baby! :D
It'd be a day in HISTORY!!

There are so many things that just don't work well on PS3 as well, and having only two cars at night with headlight beams is just the tip of the issue iceberg. I honestly can hardly wait for a monster system like PS4 to see what Polyphony can really do with Gran Turismo.

This doesn't mean that I don't want to see GT6 expanded. In fact, a lot of things like new events and DLC could easily be made for both systems. Polygon models for example are pretty much universal, and they could cut back damage modeling capacity for the GT6 DLC.

E3 is just around the corner, and I think we may get some tantalizing news from it. Besides, it seems that Kaz won't be answering these questions till after E3, which I could see if he's making an appearance there.

I hope nothing at E3.

Really,I would emphasise that this question should be reformulated.

'When are we going to get the promised GT6 features?'

With inside:

-B-SPEC
-Circuit editor
-Community features
-Mobil App.

With a clear question, you can expect a clear answer.

Otherwise, not.

Back