What is the time-frame for the roll-out of the unreleased GT6 features?

• Thread starter SealMan87
  • 39 comments
I can understand waiting for things to calm a bit before answering, but it would have been betteradvertising if Kaz had said he would start answering within 2 weeks, not "a few".....

I can understand waiting for things to calm a bit before answering, but it would have been betteradvertising if Kaz had said he would start answering within 2 weeks, not "a few".....
I know there won't be a Gran Turismo expose at the show, but Kaz might still be busy with GT related stuff in the environs.

I know there won't be a Gran Turismo expose at the show, but Kaz might still be busy with GT related stuff in the environs.

If he isn't going to be at the show itself why would he be at E3 at all? He rarely goes there even when there is something GT to show.

Its typical of PD to be vague with timeframes. Annoying as hell.

PD have their own timescale. 1 second = 1 minute
1 minute = 1 hour
1 hour = 1 day
1 day = 1 week
1 week = 1 month
1 month = 1 year.

So we will be wiating a few months real time for these answers.

The question in addition to the OP question, is when these are ever incorporated into the game, how will they effect
the different modes, career, online & arcade, will we get a revamped career mode with new events such as endurance
races, will this change the completion percentage. Will we get more options in the arcade mode.

Also the DLC tracks, where does that stand?.

Looks like we have one thing answered, at least from Kaz's IAMA on Reddit today. The GPS course maker's beta is complete and working, according to Kaz, but he doesn't know exactly how long it's going to take to be implemented.

Back