Instrumental Messages 395 Messages Julian_Jazz Jan 30, 2011 #1 It seems to fluctuate along with your speed and accelerator use but given that there are already meters for that it seems it would be redundant in those respects. It also flickers with gear shifts.
It seems to fluctuate along with your speed and accelerator use but given that there are already meters for that it seems it would be redundant in those respects. It also flickers with gear shifts.
Spacegoat Really? Premium Messages 18,339 Corneria City Messages Orbital_Goat Jan 30, 2011 #2 That's a boost gauge for Turbo powered cars.
E evilserpentman Messages 268 Melbourne, Australia Messages evilserpentman Jan 30, 2011 #3 Turbo boost.
Instrumental Messages 395 Messages Julian_Jazz Jan 30, 2011 #4 Oh okay, and I suppose the little symbol in the middle is supposed to look like a turbo then. Yikes, I should have realized that. Thanks
Oh okay, and I suppose the little symbol in the middle is supposed to look like a turbo then. Yikes, I should have realized that. Thanks
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 Jan 30, 2011 #5 Instrumental Oh okay, and I suppose the little symbol in the middle is supposed to look like a turbo then. Yikes, I should have realized that. Thanks Click to expand... yea it's a turbo.
Instrumental Oh okay, and I suppose the little symbol in the middle is supposed to look like a turbo then. Yikes, I should have realized that. Thanks Click to expand... yea it's a turbo.
hugh777 Messages 29 Messages hugh777 Jan 30, 2011 #10 Firminator The irony with the OP's username Click to expand... hahaha very true
TenEightyOne Messages 20,685 Messages TenEightyOne Messages TenEightyOne Jan 30, 2011 #12 Piston return spring tension? No... definitely the turbo gauge...