What is you Fav. Rim compony?

• Thread starter Burnout
  • 58 comments
good point. But why couldn't they add in a little "Set To Default" that changes all the settings back to the originals?? You should be able to set pre-set settings too.

Whoa, I just tried that out, if you highlight, not select, the setting and hit start, he resets it back to the original setting

It's gotta be Volk/Rays. I plan to put bronze 17" TE37's on my car. Here's a quick & dirty PhotoChop...

Attachments

• te37pshp.jpg
    te37pshp.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 54
discovery: black rims look rad on yellow cars. especially if you lower them, or they have ground effects.

Whatever looks best to me. BBS is the safest bet for any car, I've noticed, but there are some car/wheel combos that look hideous. For example, I usually don't like colored rims. So The Denso Sard and Castrol NSX have different wheels on them; this way, if I win them as prize cars again and again, I don't accidently sell them...which I've done once before (oops!)

If a car has 3-spoke rims, then I usually find something else for it, too. They make cars look like toys, in my opinion. An exception to the rule is my RX-7 GTC LM edition, I swapped the stock wheels for the black and blue Yokohama 3-spoke wheels; you can't see any spokes when it's fitted to the car; it looks like a spoke-less wheel with a matching rim which looks rather neat to me.

i love all the rims, but i think the slickest ones are either the gold BBS ones ore the 5-spoke gold ones on the last page of OZ. Also, for weirdness, how about the chunky bright red Rays Enginerring ones on page 2:lol: my [R] Mirage Cyborg R has those, it looks great with the vomit-turquoise front end and dark-blue !rearhttps://www.gtplanet.net/forum/images/smilies/more/mitsubishi.gif

Volk (Rays Engineering) I got TE-37's in white on a few cars. I got OZ's on my Subaru and I got Yokohamas on my Altezza, Tommy Kaira ZZ II and Celica GT-4.

The Mustang has BBS's on it and my Neon ACR has Yokohamas on it also. All the Yoko's are the 3 spoke with blue trim rings (I forgot the wheel name)

I change most of my rims; I still wish we could use some stock rims. In my first gt2 days I was obsessed with five spoke yellow oz racing and gold speedline rims. Now I go with all the others as well. BBS are used a lot on delicate cases as well as others. The bottom left ones are one of my all time favourites. I don´t know how to explain but they look very agressive to me. Bridgestone, dunlop and yokohama are rarely used but when those first page gold yokohama rims fit they really fit. Falken despite having only two models are used a lot. Oz and speeline are still used only not so much; the oz still has those rally rims. Enkei and rays are cool and have one or two great set of rims.

Here are some examples: BBS the rims that allowed me to change what I thought was unchangable

Attachments

• psogl002.jpg
    psogl002.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 55
A use for 3 spoke rims wich I rarely use.

How do I put two or more images in a post?

Attachments

• psogl004.jpg
    psogl004.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 56
Some great speeline rims that were overlooked for some time

And by the way how do I post just an image no text no nothing?

Attachments

• psogl007.jpg
    psogl007.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 55
These are definitly great rims. Make for a rough look in the vantage. The brighter ones are also good options

Well they are hardly noticiable but anyway these are the six
spoke enkei from the 1st page

Attachments

• psogl008.jpg
    psogl008.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 53
gotta be speedline - they look like real touring car rims

anyway, hav u noticed how many cars come stock with the 1st BBS rims? I remember seeing 3000gts, miatas, and R31 skylines with them, and i know there are more.

hey guys, first time posted here since spetember - been hooekd 2 MSN chat rooms (like all puberty-ridden 14 year olds)

My fave rim company used to be OZ but now I thinK Speedline are the best, as at leats half my cars have them, although msotl of the others use those BBS "Golf Gti" rims.:)

Back