What is your B.M.I?

• Thread starter GT Pro
  • 113 comments

What is your Body Mass Index?

• Total voters
1.85m ~ 67 Kgs = 19.57

Not bad I suppose... At the lower end of the normal scale :D

Lost another pound this week. I now weigh 186 pounds, with a height of 74 inches my BMI is 23.8. Plan on getting down to 185 pounds and then 180 pounds. If possible I will try 175 pounds if my diet allows me to. Been feeling great about my weight recently and I feel like I've been gaining energy back too.

Just felt awesome when I weighed in today at 184 pounds. I lost two pounds since last weeks weigh-in. My height is 74" with 184 pounds, my BMI came down to 23.6. Now for the next goal of 180 pounds. Then I will try for 175 pounds(the weight I used to be before I got into those cheez-it snacks).

I got exactly 30.

Yep, I'm quite massive. But I'm trying to loose a few pounds and to convert all this fat into muscles :P

Not carrying so much about the BMI though :D

I got down to 181 pounds this week. BMI is at 23.2. I have officially hit the 30 pound weight loss mark. It took me 10 months and 7 days to lose this much weight but it was much easier than going cold turkey from the foods that I enjoy. Plan on going to a gym soon to hopefully get rid of the plum belly and strengthen the muscles. Now... What gym plays metal music?

Just so some of you don't take this too seriously the BMI doesn't really matter because you could weigh 200lbs and be fat as hell or weigh 200lbs and be ripped to shreds. Body fat % is more to watch for because that's the amount of pure fat you have on your body.

I'm now down to 22.6~ BMI after getting my weight down to 176 pounds at my height of 6 feet and 2 inches. So I'm back down to my original weight from High School before I gained 36 pounds nearly two years ago. It's been hard for me to suppress my hunger but I've achieved my weight loss goal! Just as a extra measure I'll get down to 170 pounds to have a nice 21.8 BMI. I'll have to see if that will get rid a bit more of my belly. It's about time I get rid of the belly after living with it for years from my childhood(also get rid of the bad esteem that came with it).

Got to say at 6ft and with a weight of 58kg (don't know what that is in pounds :lol: ) my BMI is a tad low at 17.3 :indiff:

28,7. I'm going to drop about 20lbs or so the next 6 months.

Not that I care about BMI, because it is in many cases a seriously flawed measurement.

Nice thread :P

Mines is 17.75 US BMI, via underweight. I had to guess my height & weight to my closest recent one XP

Not bad.

Now down to my lowest of 174 pounds. So my current BMI is 22.3. I was absolutely amazed when I saw the 174 pounds on the scale. I haven't been this light in 2 years. I will have to do better while I'm this light. Gotta get rid of the gut. I've had it for too long.

BMI is for non athletes.

According to BMI NBA star LeBron James is overweight and nearly obese

My BMI is 29.7, Im 5'11 and 213 lbs. According to BMI, my ideal weight is 160 lbs, which would be a 22.3. I imagine I would be a toothpick at 160 lbs.

Back