What Is Your Fastest Car(s)

• Thread starter Max Revs
  • 544 comments
Can you post how you got the Gillet Vertigo and the Escudo to go at such insane speeds. No matter what I tried I cant get either of them to go over 250 mph.

Thanks
abid

Originally posted by Thali
Everyone is talking about a wheelie??? Tell me how a wheelie works?

Sorry, i'm a Greenhorn! ;)

Greetz

Thali

I haven't done it myself, so I can't really help all that much, but if you hit the search button on the top right, and enter wheelie it should come up with everything you ever wanted to know, and three things you didn't.

I havent done a max speed test with the 787b but i might since 390mph sounds like a challenge to me.

I would like to know your fastest cars (no F1). My favorite and fastest one is the Porsche (RUF) RGT tuned up to about 1100 horse power and it goes 440 KM which equals about 275 MPH. It has a 0-100 KM time of 2 seconds and 0-200 KM in 6 seconds (0-100 KM is like 0-60 MPH and 200 KM equals 125 MPH).

Greetings,

GT3Porsche
PORSCHE FOREVER!

Welcome to GTPlanet! My fastest non-race car is my Viper GTS, i got it around 270mph i dont remember the hp.

Have fun here at GTPlanet!!!

Do you mean fast as in acceleration, top speed, power-to-weight ratio, or hp? Sorry I gotta clarify, but some people like the one above me didn't understand what you were asking.

Originally posted by Nico
but some people like the one above me didn't understand what you were asking.

I understood what he was saying, but since i just raced my viper a few min be4 posting that the 270mph was stuck in my brain, i couldnt remember my 0-100km/h and other stuff!

The trick on the Escudo is to set the tranny to as wide as it will go and then bring down the final gear ratio (I think I set it to 2.55). Also make sure that the car is as low as it will go and set the downforce to the lowest levels.

I did all that and got to 280 w/ wheelie rick setting. It would ppick up speed around the corners only then i would smack a wall and i would be stuck at 209 till the next curve.

But w/o thw whellie settings i set my ratios to wide and got 280 out of it.

Are you both at redline?? That is what happened to me, then I set the final gear down to 2.55 and I hit 308, you have to do this (just setting the tranny to wide won't do it). I found without this it will just accelerate to the redline and then pretty much stop.

This is what i got::

Dodge Viper GTS: 277mph or 443.2kph

Ford SVT Mustang Cobra R: 216mph or 345.6kph

Lotus Esprit V8 SE: 281mph or 449.6kph

Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo: 271mph or 433.6kph

all cars were purchased and tuned all the way

The HP i cant remember but the top speeds i had it written down.
:D

Back