What Is Your Fastest Car(s)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 3' started by Max Revs, Aug 11, 2001.

1. lordshiva

lordshiva

ANY OF YOU DUDES BE SO KIND AS TO SHOW ME YOUR SETTINGS FOR THES AMAZING FEETS?

2. VetteThreat02ss

VetteThreat02ss

i just know how to give it good gear ratios.. thats been really good for me.....

3. ALPHA

ALPHA

I broke out of seattle cause I got bored.

I stretched the auto gears out and did some custom work to the gear box as well.

I got to 470 eventually I stopped because my thumb hurted after too many 20 lap each race championships!

The car was obvioulsly the Escudo

4. masonholmes

masonholmes

Do you really mean "full" for the downforce? If you take off even a little downforce it will go faster, that's just common sense. (as I don't feel like it's worth the time of trying, at least not for now-changing everything that is)
    peace,

5. GTmaster

GTmaster

DEMIO Gl-x running at 416 mph..
    :p :p :p

6. Chrome22inches

Chrome22inches

The only fast car I have so far is my Nissan Skyline GTR(the blue one, the 55,000 cr one) which goes up to 235 mph :(. Im trying to make it do a wheelie.

7. Chrome22inches

Chrome22inches

If you can make the Escudo do a wheelie, it can go well over 500 mph.

8. KLH2004

KLH2004

What is your fastest top speed and what is your highest BHP rating?

I have a top speed of 280.7 and 1881 BHP both with the Escudo (I am pretty sure that I spelled that wrong).

9. yamashek

yamashek

thats soo obvious........what about normal cars? what is the highest HP and speed u have?

10. KLH2004

KLH2004

If a Z06 Suped up counts I have it at 700 somthing going 240 Mph I think And i now i can supe a viper up to 1033 but i do not know what its top speed. I was just wondering if there was any thing faster or more powerful than the Escudo. And if there is I would like to know about it. I would asume that there should be somthing bigger more powerful seeing that it has a 2.5 liter V6 Twin Turbo.

11. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

I have played around with the Z06 and got up to 241.3, the thing won't go faster than that.

I hit 280 in my Esprit, 277 in my Supra, and 250 or so in my RX-7 RS gold metalic. And who could forget 1300 in my GT-One? :D

12. mr_pushrod

mr_pushrod

About 900kmh with an Escudo.

13. German wunderkind

German wunderkind

I reached 1509 km/h (= 937,85 mph) yesterday. Of course, it was because of a wheelie. To my surprise I could do it with the Toyota GT-One (1396 BHP).
    I did wheelies with Escudo, Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring car, Nissan R 390 race car also.
    My highest BHP is 1907.

14. Chrome22inches

Chrome22inches

My highest Hp is 1881 for the Escudo and got 300+ with the Zonda Race Car and 900+ with the Escudo.

15. Concept

Concept (Banned)

I know this is cheating but I got over 2 billion MPH in my Escudo. Without cheats I got it in the 290's. My HP was 1881 in the Escudo. :)

16. yamashek

yamashek

what is that *cheat*?

17. Concept

Concept (Banned)

Well I enabled the wheelie trick settings and I ran through the seattle wall barrier where I could go into a long A55 straight away off of the track. Once your car gets on 2 wheels you start hauling major a** and you hit like 2 billion and the game locks up. :)

18. secretghost007

secretghost007

you can get out of Cort De Azur and you can do samething.

19. secretghost007

secretghost007

oh yeah forgot. Ive gotten the supra up to 270-275mph. I can get 300 with escudo and 290 with f1 car by drafting the escudo in 2 player mode with my friend.

20. secretghost007

secretghost007

and welcome to the forums.

21. kpwracecrew

kpwracecrew

308 mph with the Escudo, with all four wheels on the ground.

22. ZEE

ZEE

I CLOCKED ABOUT 365KM/H, DUNNO THE CONVERSION INTO MILEAGE BUT THIS IS A MAD CAR WITH SO MUCH OOMPH, this car rocks.

- on TEST COURSE.

Attached Files:

23. MazKid

MazKid Staff Emeritus

Good taste in cars, but those wheels are a don't IMO.

24. f1king

f1king

Escudo: 280+
    RUG 911:260+
    Viper GTS: 260+
    thats what i got what do U have let me know I m guessing these are the fastest, and ive tried lots of cars. :cool:

25. Tailslide

Tailslide

440 KPH in the R390.I don't usually test for track speed,but i wanted to find out just how fast this car was as it's the only car ever to lap me in a race.
    I've just converted it to MPH works out to 273 MPH.

26. secretghost007

secretghost007

ive gotten 290+ without drafting another car with escudo.

27. secretghost007

secretghost007

The lotus also goes to about 270-280mph if you tune it right.

28. infallible

infallible

well if you guys consider the wheely trick and the glitch in seattle 2........people have gotten over a million, 1,000,000 mph using the escudo. And on the test course people have gotten 1100+ mph using the escudo.

just so ya know.

29. secretghost007

secretghost007

ive gotten 2billion using the glitch out of the track on seatle and i used the r390 not the escudo.

30. Magc8Ball

Magc8Ball

Yeah, my purple Lotus Esprit (V8 SE) maxes out at about 272 without very much tweaking. I've got a few other cars now with more HP, but I've nor really spent much time messing with them on the test track. I'll load 'em up and give them spins just to see sometime later.

The highest speed I can remember doing in a race is a GT-One road car hitting 205 at the very end of the Tokyo 246 front straight. I've probably hit a little bit higher, but I'm usually watching the road more than my spedometer so I can start braking at the right point.