What Is Your Fastest Car(s)

• Thread starter Max Revs
  • 544 comments
I broke out of seattle cause I got bored.

I stretched the auto gears out and did some custom work to the gear box as well.

I got to 470 eventually I stopped because my thumb hurted after too many 20 lap each race championships!

The car was obvioulsly the Escudo

Do you really mean "full" for the downforce? If you take off even a little downforce it will go faster, that's just common sense. (as I don't feel like it's worth the time of trying, at least not for now-changing everything that is)
peace,

What is your fastest top speed and what is your highest BHP rating?

I have a top speed of 280.7 and 1881 BHP both with the Escudo (I am pretty sure that I spelled that wrong).

If a Z06 Suped up counts I have it at 700 somthing going 240 Mph I think And i now i can supe a viper up to 1033 but i do not know what its top speed. I was just wondering if there was any thing faster or more powerful than the Escudo. And if there is I would like to know about it. I would asume that there should be somthing bigger more powerful seeing that it has a 2.5 liter V6 Twin Turbo.

I have played around with the Z06 and got up to 241.3, the thing won't go faster than that.

I hit 280 in my Esprit, 277 in my Supra, and 250 or so in my RX-7 RS gold metalic. And who could forget 1300 in my GT-One? :D

I reached 1509 km/h (= 937,85 mph) yesterday. Of course, it was because of a wheelie. To my surprise I could do it with the Toyota GT-One (1396 BHP).
I did wheelies with Escudo, Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring car, Nissan R 390 race car also.
My highest BHP is 1907.

I know this is cheating but I got over 2 billion MPH in my Escudo. Without cheats I got it in the 290's. My HP was 1881 in the Escudo. :)

Originally posted by yamashek
what is that *cheat*?

Well I enabled the wheelie trick settings and I ran through the seattle wall barrier where I could go into a long A55 straight away off of the track. Once your car gets on 2 wheels you start hauling major a** and you hit like 2 billion and the game locks up. :)

I CLOCKED ABOUT 365KM/H, DUNNO THE CONVERSION INTO MILEAGE BUT THIS IS A MAD CAR WITH SO MUCH OOMPH, this car rocks.

- on TEST COURSE.

Attachments

• rx-7 vin.jpg
    rx-7 vin.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 62
Originally posted by ZEE
I CLOCKED ABOUT 365KM/H, DUNNO THE CONVERSION INTO MILEAGE BUT THIS IS A MAD CAR WITH SO MUCH OOMPH, this car rocks.

- on TEST COURSE.

Good taste in cars, but those wheels are a don't IMO.

Escudo: 280+
RUG 911:260+
Viper GTS: 260+
thats what i got what do U have let me know I m guessing these are the fastest, and ive tried lots of cars. :cool:

440 KPH in the R390.I don't usually test for track speed,but i wanted to find out just how fast this car was as it's the only car ever to lap me in a race.
I've just converted it to MPH works out to 273 MPH.

well if you guys consider the wheely trick and the glitch in seattle 2........people have gotten over a million, 1,000,000 mph using the escudo. And on the test course people have gotten 1100+ mph using the escudo.

just so ya know.

Originally posted by secretghost007
The lotus also goes to about 270-280mph if you tune it right.

Yeah, my purple Lotus Esprit (V8 SE) maxes out at about 272 without very much tweaking. I've got a few other cars now with more HP, but I've nor really spent much time messing with them on the test track. I'll load 'em up and give them spins just to see sometime later.

The highest speed I can remember doing in a race is a GT-One road car hitting 205 at the very end of the Tokyo 246 front straight. I've probably hit a little bit higher, but I'm usually watching the road more than my spedometer so I can start braking at the right point.

Latest Posts

Back