What is your least favorite track?

• Thread starter Benny44
  • 194 comments

Which environment do you hate to see?

• Total voters
All the other tracks depend on racing style and preferred car category. I like Big Willow, but don't have any use for the other Willow Springs tracks. To me, certain tracks are only good with certain car categories. I don't take any GR class car on Big Willow, prefer N300 to N600 cars on it. On the other hand, I'll take GR.1 and 2's on Maggiore, but nothing under N500 on it.

I personally have no use for N-class cars in the game. I bought it for the racing classes & the livery editor. I have enjoyed those aspects immensely. Moving on, I didn't make this video to defend Big Willow. But, I put in countless laps testing Gr. 3 & 4 cars right after I got the game. So I tend to go here when I want to test car handling.

I am interested in why you hate these two so much?

I simply consider those two tracks overrated, without considering the fact that they bore me to death and have nothing interesting to offer except that they are historically important. Then there are tastes, in the end I simply answered the question which is my least preferred track.. nothing more, nothing less.

I would have preferred other real tracks instead of them (which I personally think are more interesting and fun like Sportsland SUGO or Twin Ring Motegi).

You've accidentally just put my thoughts about Dragon Trail Seaside into words with great accuracy. Many people seem to love it - well I don't.
I thought DTS was an okay track, but I always felt the part by the sea with the sharp corner leading into the chicane was an uninspired design. You have to slam on the brakes going downhill, proceed with a sharp right hand turn, then do a rather tedious fast-paced chicane after. DTS has good scenery but the layout feels like a very cheap way of imitating Monaco and the Miami Biscayne Bay street circuits. Much in the same way that makes BMB road course feel like a cheap Indy imitation.

I enjoy the fictional tracks in GT but the ones in GT Sport don't feel as "original" to me as the legacy GT1-6 tracks do/did.

Last edited:
Thinking I might change my vote to Autopolis. Such a boring track with no redeeming qualities. Looks and drives like a generic F1 track.

I'd say I agree pretty much with the poll results. My choices specifically would Tokyo (how good would these be in a PD made Tokyo Extreme Racer though!?!) Alsace and Kyoto. Although, Kyoto would be FAR more fun for me if they took the scale of the track and shrank it down like 50%.

A lot of these fantasy tracks in GT Sport give off a feeling that they were made with a more advanced version of the circuit maker.

Colorado Springs.

Come on - of all the (limited) possibilites they gave us in terms of rally, this is a worst case scenario. A bit up and down, medium fast corners, scary logs on the exit of one turn and that´s it.

This leaves me disappointed as the offroad physics of the game are not so bad and deserve a bit more love.

Back