seoulteamwork Messages 231 United States Sep 4, 2022 #1 I'm sitting at a B. Kinda didn't care about collision until later on in my mileage Edit: I'm dumb ._. Last edited: Sep 4, 2022
I'm sitting at a B. Kinda didn't care about collision until later on in my mileage Edit: I'm dumb ._.
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,426 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Sep 4, 2022 #2 seoulteamwork I'm sitting at a B. Kinda didn't care about collision until later on in my mileage Click to expand... You don't have a Sportsmanship Rating for offline races. Driver and Sportsmanship Ratings are for scheduled online races only.
seoulteamwork I'm sitting at a B. Kinda didn't care about collision until later on in my mileage Click to expand... You don't have a Sportsmanship Rating for offline races. Driver and Sportsmanship Ratings are for scheduled online races only.
seoulteamwork Messages 231 United States Sep 4, 2022 #3 Famine You don't have a Sportsmanship Rating for offline races. Driver and Sportsmanship Ratings are for scheduled online races only. Click to expand... I'm an idiot, no wonder it never went up >.<
Famine You don't have a Sportsmanship Rating for offline races. Driver and Sportsmanship Ratings are for scheduled online races only. Click to expand... I'm an idiot, no wonder it never went up >.<
TUSMBOX Messages 136 United States Messages TUSMBOX Sep 4, 2022 #4 I mean, if I had to rate myself for offline races, I'm an S until an AI driver does something dumb, then I drop to a B for a few races.
I mean, if I had to rate myself for offline races, I'm an S until an AI driver does something dumb, then I drop to a B for a few races.
MOPARbarrett5 Messages 4,928 Kentucky Messages barrett5 Messages BarrettMopar Sep 4, 2022 #5 If it existed there would have to be a rating even lower than E. My rating would be around M.
H Hapexamendios Messages 147 Japan Sep 5, 2022 #6 I view the AI as targets. They don't observe the rules so I feel no need obligation to either.
Timm Sheehan Messages 976 Indiana USA Messages tmsheehan Messages ToroSports Sep 5, 2022 #7 Hapexamendios I view the AI as targets. They don't observe the rules so I feel no need obligation to either. Click to expand... I think there must be a lot of players in the daily races who feel the same way because they act like the rest of us are AI racers. If you cannot race fairly with predictable AI cars how are you ever going to do it with unpredictable human racers?
Hapexamendios I view the AI as targets. They don't observe the rules so I feel no need obligation to either. Click to expand... I think there must be a lot of players in the daily races who feel the same way because they act like the rest of us are AI racers. If you cannot race fairly with predictable AI cars how are you ever going to do it with unpredictable human racers?