what its this?

stripesfanIII
I got a kiddie medal, just one, it's kinda degrading. I think it was the slalom licence test in the S2000. I tried that friggin thing for hours and wound up with a kids prize. Not cool.

:D hey which view are you using when you do the slaloms? I ask because normally I'm a "Chase 2" guy, but when doing the slaloms, I switched to the bumper view and it helped me immensely to finally gain a gold.

Last edited:
Parnelli Bone
:D hey which view are you using when you do the slaloms? i ask because normally I"m a "Chase 2" guy, but when doing the slaloms, i switched to the bumper view and it helped me immensely to finally gain a gold.

I can't remember, it was that long ago. I probably just used the view I always used, Chase 1, the bumper view, or whatever it's called. It's the first exterior view anyway. I always use the exterior view, even for racing as it's easier to see where you're positioning hte car on the road, and you can see where you should brake, turn, etc. With the interior view you aorta have blind spots.

stripesfanIII
I can't remember, it was that long ago. I probably just used the view I always used, Chase 1, the bumper view, or whatever it's called. It's the first exterior view anyway. I always use the exterior view, even for racing as it's easier to see where you're positioning hte car on the road, and you can see where you should brake, turn, etc. With the interior view you aorta have blind spots.

Trust me...switch to the bumper view (the one you call "interior"), it makes it much easier to skim those tire barriers. With Chase 1 or 2, by the time you see where you are in the slalom, it's often too late and you wind up smashing the barrier.

GT2 has 3 different views...Chase 1, Chase 2, and the bumper (interior) view. Chase 1 is what you use...and Chase 2 is a smaller version (makes your car smaller). I prefer Chase 2 myself. And yes, you're right...it helps with positioning your car, especially when you're navigating thru traffic! It also helps with drifting.

stripesfanIII
I got a kiddie medal, just one, it's kinda degrading. I think it was the slalom licence test in the S2000. I tried that friggin thing for hours and wound up with a kids prize. Not cool.

Thats the same test that I got a kiddie medal on as well... Freaky...

I got a kiddie medal on the rome night course for the super license. I think that I attempted that test about 100 times literaly, and then all of the sudden I got the kiddie medal.

srpst23
I got a kiddie medal on the rome night course for the super license. I think that I attempted that test about 100 times literaly, and then all of the sudden I got the kiddie medal.

Damn, they sure must make those kids suffer. I'd hate to see what their version of an adult medal wold be :ill:

Latest Posts

Back