What kind of god would you be?

C. The Fixer-Upper

You would be God the watchmaker, God the mechanic. Essentially, your view of the heavens is one that could only exist after the industrial revolution, because you see everything in the universe as an intricately patterned machine. If it isn’t working correctly, it should be fixed, rebuilt, or discarded.
 
I'm the sex god.


Actually according to that site I am the kinda god that would smote the land first, then ask questions later.
D. Give Me That Old Time Religion

You are a jealous god. A really jealous god. In fact, you don’t see why anyone needed to write a new testament in the first place, because the old one worked just fine. Smite your enemies, an eye for an eye, pits of everlasting fire… you are not a god to be dismissed lightly.
I loved the idea of a heaven that included "A video screen to watch all the people who couldn't get in" 👍
 
D. Give Me That Old Time Religion

You are a jealous god. A really jealous god. In fact, you don’t see why anyone needed to write a new testament in the first place, because the old one worked just fine. Smite your enemies, an eye for an eye, pits of everlasting fire… you are not a god to be dismissed lightly.


:rolleyes: Figures......
 
You would make an excellent New-Age god, the sort of entity that becomes ever more difficult to understand the more you learn about it. You are attuned to the cosmos in such a way that the mystical and religious are one in the same. The universe is God, and you are the universe.


no.. thats not right.. im the chicken godess...
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
C. The Fixer-Upper

You would be God the watchmaker, God the mechanic. Essentially, your view of the heavens is one that could only exist after the industrial revolution, because you see everything in the universe as an intricately patterned machine. If it isn’t working correctly, it should be fixed, rebuilt, or discarded.

same here :)
 
B. Nagging Parent

Your vision of the divine is similar to your view of a happy home. As long as everyone knows his or her place, all will be fine. If they step out of line however, you are the first to apply tough love, not with fire and brimstone, but with an unending torrent of guilt-inducing invective and non-stop lecturing.

Yeah, sounds about right.

Monster truck with a really cool flamethrower attached to the back. :lol:

I didn't pick that one but I just thought it was funny.
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
D. Give Me That Old Time Religion

You are a jealous god. A really jealous god. In fact, you don’t see why anyone needed to write a new testament in the first place, because the old one worked just fine. Smite your enemies, an eye for an eye, pits of everlasting fire… you are not a god to be dismissed lightly.


:rolleyes: Figures......

I got that the 2nd time :) if it fails just burn everything :lol:
 
Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
I'm the sex god.


Actually according to that site I am the kinda god that would smote the land first, then ask questions later.

I loved the idea of a heaven that included "A video screen to watch all the people who couldn't get in" 👍


Exactly what I got.;) I also loved the idea of the video screen.:lol:
 
A: Mystic Buddha

You would make an excellent New-Age god, the sort of entity that becomes ever more difficult to understand the more you learn about it. You are attuned to the cosmos in such a way that the mystical and religious are one in the same. The universe is God, and you are the universe.

I am awesome.
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
I got that the 2nd time :) if it fails just burn everything :lol:
Ever played "Black or White" :trouble: ?.. I was not a God to be taken lightly....
 
Originally posted by Flerbizky
Ever played "Black or White" :trouble: ?.. I was not a God to be taken lightly....

I FORGOT ABOUT THAT GAME! I got it but never played, I'll have to dig it out :)
 
D. Give Me That Old Time Religion

You are a jealous god. A really jealous god. In fact, you don’t see why anyone needed to write a new testament in the first place, because the old one worked just fine. Smite your enemies, an eye for an eye, pits of everlasting fire… you are not a god to be dismissed lightly.

Heh.
 
Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
I FORGOT ABOUT THAT GAME! I got it but never played, I'll have to dig it out :)
wow its been years. I gotta find that agme again and play it. Just last time i played the people stop beleiving in meso I kill all the children and made a bunch of plauges and torched the buildings. But I killed everybody.
 
C. The Fixer-Upper

You would be God the watchmaker, God the mechanic. Essentially, your view of the heavens is one that could only exist after the industrial revolution, because you see everything in the universe as an intricately patterned machine. If it isn’t working correctly, it should be fixed, rebuilt, or discarded.


Sounds about right
 
B. Nagging Parent

Your vision of the divine is similar to your view of a happy home. As long as everyone knows his or her place, all will be fine. If they step out of line however, you are the first to apply tough love, not with fire and brimstone, but with an unending torrent of guilt-inducing invective and non-stop lecturing.
 
D. Give Me That Old Time Religion

You are a jealous god. A really jealous god. In fact, you don’t see why anyone needed to write a new testament in the first place, because the old one worked just fine. Smite your enemies, an eye for an eye, pits of everlasting fire… you are not a god to be dismissed lightly.


I loved the monster truck and video screen to view all the people who didn't get in. Sweetness.


-Mark
 
B. Nagging Parent

Your vision of the divine is similar to your view of a happy home. As long as everyone knows his or her place, all will be fine. If they step out of line however, you are the first to apply tough love, not with fire and brimstone, but with an unending torrent of guilt-inducing invective and non-stop lecturing.


Yup thats meee!
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
C. The Fixer-Upper

You would be God the watchmaker, God the mechanic. Essentially, your view of the heavens is one that could only exist after the industrial revolution, because you see everything in the universe as an intricately patterned machine. If it isn’t working correctly, it should be fixed, rebuilt, or discarded.
Me too.
 
Just as I thought...nagging parent :O
 
A: Mystic Buddha

You would make an excellent New-Age god, the sort of entity that becomes ever more difficult to understand the more you learn about it. You are attuned to the cosmos in such a way that the mystical and religious are one in the same. The universe is God, and you are the universe.
 
B. Nagging Parent

Your vision of the divine is similar to your view of a happy home. As long as everyone knows his or her place, all will be fine. If they step out of line however, you are the first to apply tough love, not with fire and brimstone, but with an unending torrent of guilt-inducing invective and non-stop lecturing.

Hm...
 
A: Mystic Buddha

You would make an excellent New-Age god, the sort of entity that becomes ever more difficult to understand the more you learn about it. You are attuned to the cosmos in such a way that the mystical and religious are one in the same. The universe is God, and you are the universe.


HMM??? cool!
 
B. Nagging Parent

Your vision of the divine is similar to your view of a happy home. As long as everyone knows his or her place, all will be fine. If they step out of line however, you are the first to apply tough love, not with fire and brimstone, but with an unending torrent of guilt-inducing invective and non-stop lecturing.
 
C. The Fixer-Upper

You would be God the watchmaker, God the mechanic. Essentially, your view of the heavens is one that could only exist after the industrial revolution, because you see everything in the universe as an intricately patterned machine. If it isn’t working correctly, it should be fixed, rebuilt, or discarded.
 
B. Nagging Parent

Your vision of the divine is similar to your view of a happy home. As long as everyone knows his or her place, all will be fine. If they step out of line however, you are the first to apply tough love, not with fire and brimstone, but with an unending torrent of guilt-inducing invective and non-stop lecturing.
 
A: Mystic Buddha

You would make an excellent New-Age god, the sort of entity that becomes ever more difficult to understand the more you learn about it. You are attuned to the cosmos in such a way that the mystical and religious are one in the same. The universe is God, and you are the universe.
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
C. The Fixer-Upper

You would be God the watchmaker, God the mechanic. Essentially, your view of the heavens is one that could only exist after the industrial revolution, because you see everything in the universe as an intricately patterned machine. If it isn’t working correctly, it should be fixed, rebuilt, or discarded.
Ditto
 
B. Nagging Parent

Your vision of the divine is similar to your view of a happy home. As long as everyone knows his or her place, all will be fine. If they step out of line however, you are the first to apply tough love, not with fire and brimstone, but with an unending torrent of guilt-inducing invective and non-stop lecturing.


Even if this was true (It isn't, cus I'm no god), if they pissed me off for a while (mabey 2k years) I would snap, and the universe would no longer exist.Oops.
 
Back