What manufacturer will you represent?

• Thread starter sk8er913
  • 382 comments
Fixed that for you. ;)

v12.png

Nope, it's still the V12.

McLaren for sure but by the looks I'll only be able to do Gr.N and Gr.3, cmon PoDi please may I have a Gr.2 P1 GTR?

Last edited:
Alfa doesn't seem too shabby. Even though the real MiTO doesn't exist anymore, making it a little hot hatch would be fun.
The Gr.4 4C is growing on me. If Porsche doesn't make the cut, it'll be Alfa or Ford(Mustang).

Honourable mention is that Gr.3 Jag.

Though I'm very doubtful, if Volvo makes an appearance I'm flying their flag. If not, it's either Jaguar or Subaru.

Alfa doesn't seem too shabby. Even though the real MiTO doesn't exist anymore, making it a little hot hatch would be fun.
The Gr.4 4C is growing on me. If Porsche doesn't make the cut, it'll be Alfa or Ford(Mustang).

The one Alfa Romeo that I would want, is that beautifull Giulia. Direct competition to the M4 and RC-F.

And I have no idea what to choose yet. I'll drive everything regardless of Sport mode.

I could care less about manufactures whichever car sounds best, you'll bet that's what I'll be driving most! I'm starved for good engine sounds! :lol::lol::lol:

Cool that Porsche made it in. I'd be happy to use the Cayman Gr.4 & 911 Gr.3.
The Megane Gr.4 also interests me.

Now that I've go my real car back. Daihatsu/Toyota/Lexus.
I like the choices in all three, but the Gr.4 Atenza just crushed those dreams. So, Mazda it is.

Well, the decision has gotten tougher since then for some classes. In GR.3 alone, the BMW M6 felt great in the Closed Beta, The Porsche 911 RSR is really amazing and now there is a Lexus RC-F GT3. GR.4, Just...too...much...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. GR.B, too much want.

GR.1 though, its Toyota for sure. Its been since the TS030 was first shown (and I had a lovely time with that car in GT6), but its even more cemented now with TS050. Kinda glad there is no Le Mans (So far), I won't have to worry about breaking down :lol:

Back