What rare cars do you own on GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter testdrive426
  • 188 comments
  • 44,324 views
(2) '02 Ford GT
One purchased from the UCD in yellow w/ black trim.
The second received from gift ticket in white w/ black trim.

Both of the Corvette racecars - '63 & '00
 
The Corvette racecar 63', 2 months looking for it to complete my muscle car collection.
 
I have these , never seen anyone driving these so must be fairly rare ;)

Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000 RS-X Turbo C (R30) ‘84
Nissan SKYLINE Hard Top 2000 Turbo RS (R30) ‘83
Nissan Skyline GTS-R '87
 
many rally cars (apparently rare?)
peugoet 905 race car
GT Academy cars
Pace car
X1, never seen one of those before
 
Corvette Stingray Racecar 63'
Tommy Kaira ZZII
VW Nardo W12
Mugen S2000
Buick GNX
Chevelle 1970 SS
Nomad Diablo
Suzuki Escudo
 
None, since they can be found duped in the marketplace.
 
FTO Touring Car.
S2000 LM.
Buick GNX.
Lamborghini Nomad.
Nissan 240z.
Altezza Touring Car.
BMW M3 GTR Race Car.
 
Heres some of the rare cars I own (Ones in bold are extremely rare) Based on the UCD

Audi - R8 LMS Race Car (Team PlayStation) '09
Audi - R8 LMS Race Car '09
Audi - R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
Chaparral - 2D Race Car '67
Chaparral - 2J Race Car '70
Chevrolet - Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
Chevrolet - Corvette Z06 (C2) Race Car '63
Dodge - Viper GTS R Concept '00
Dodge - Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00
Dodge - Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00
Ford AU - 2000 Ford Falcon XR8 '00
Ford - Ford GT '02
Ford - Ford GT LM Race Car
Gillet - Vertigo Race Car '04
Honda - Castrol MUGEN NSX '00
Honda - Mobil 1 NSX '01
Honda - NSX-R Concept '01
Honda - RAYBRIG NSX '00
Jaguar - XJ220 LM Race Car
Jaguar - XJR-9 LM Race Car #2 '88
Lamborghini - NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Mazda - Mazda6 Touring Car
Mazda - RX-7 LM Race Car
Mazda - RX-8 Concept LM Race Car
Mitsubishi - Lancer Evolution IV Rally Car '97
Mitsubishi - FTO Super Touring Car
NISMO - GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
Nissan - CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93
Nissan - PENNZOIL Nismo GT-R '99
Nissan - PENNZOIL ZEXEL GT-R '01
Nissan - R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan - R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Nissan - R89C Race Car '89
Nissan - R92CP Race Car '92
Opel - Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
Opel - Calibra Touring Car '94
Pagani - Zonda C12S 7.3 '02
Pagani - Zonda LM Race Car
Panoz - Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Pescarolo - C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05
Pescarolo - Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Pescarolo - Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Peugeot - 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
Subaru - IMPREZA Super Touring Car
Suzuki - ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
Tommy Kaira - ZZII '00
Toyota - RSC Rally Raid Car
Vauxhall - Astra Super Touring Car '00
Vauxhall - Calibra Super Touring Car '94
 
I have these so far:

Hyundai Coupe FX '01.
Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Ver.S TT 2seater (Z32) '98.
Nissan 300ZX 2seater (Z32) '98.
Toyota SUPRA 2.5GT Twin Turbo R '90.
 
Time to crank it up a bit I have audi r8 01' which is rare but I have it in yellow/silver and the very very rare Red/silver team joest
 
Yesterday it suddenly appeared in the UCD:

The Impreza 22B.

I'm a happy man now :)
 
oh i only saw the superbird once and it was right at the beginning of the game so i couldnt buy it. ive been waiting for it. same goes for the ZZII... and I REEEELY want that car.
 
Sucks the online used car dealership wasn't around from the beginning. It took me a long time to get a truck - I felt a little cheated when the OUCD had one first day it came out. Same with the FGT...

my collection of rufs

RUF 3400S '00
RUF BTR '86
RUF "Yellowbird"
RUF CTR2 '96
RUF RGT '00

and a few others..

I just found 3 of these 5 in the OUCD... sorta takes the "rareness" aspect away.

EDIT: All 5 of them are in there.
 
Cars I'm still waiting to find:

Mazda Axela
E90 330i
 
oh i only saw the superbird once and it was right at the beginning of the game so i couldnt buy it. ive been waiting for it. same goes for the ZZII... and I REEEELY want that car.

I got one...stock. Wanna trade for something?

Finally got my Honda S800 racecar.
 
Yesterday it suddenly appeared in the UCD:

The Impreza 22B.

I'm a happy man now :)

I picked up 2 of those in a 1 week period. So excited! Especially that I can mod the heck out of one and keep one stock.
 
whats up. first post.
rarest cars i have from just my luck comin across them are:
camaro LM race car
honda s800 race car
blitz er34 skyline (one without the wing with neons in grill)
falken r34
calsonic r34 (won the r32 but seen the r34 once)
 
Rare cars I own (Ones in bold are the extremely rare ones):

-Mitsubishi STARION 4WD Rally Car '84
-Mitsubishi i Concept '03[/B]
-Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
-Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
-Mercedes A160 Avantgarade '98
-Infiniti FX45 Concept '02
-Honda ARTA NSX (JGTC) '00
-Ford GT (No Stripe) '05
-Honda NSX '97
-Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Coupe '97 (By the way, I got this '97 Camaro by a 1000 ticket).
-Mercedes CLK Touring Car '00

Cars I used to own that are rare (they're no longer in my garage):

-Nissan XANAVI Hiroto GT-R '01 (Gave to my friend)
-Mitsubishi Lancer IV Rally Car '97 (Sold for 90,000 credits)
-Toyota WEDDSPORT CELICA (JGTC) '03 (Sold for 60,000 credits)
-Lamborghini Miura SV Bertone Prototype '67 (Rare because of that 15mil pricetag, cannot be won as a prize car, gave to friend also)
-Mine's BNR34 Skyline GT-R V-Spec N1 '00 (Gave to friend)
 
extremely rare ones LOL

go check the marketplace. every car everybody listed here is over there for trade.

the car count is now upto 1200 + different cars counting varaitions!
 
Road cars:
Amuse S2000 Street Version
Subaru Impreza WRX STI 22B-version
BMW M3 CSL
BMW M3 GTR street version
Hyundai Tuscani CCS
Nismo Skyline (R32/R34)
Nismo 270R
Nismo 400R
RUF 3400S
RUF RGT

Race cars:
BMW 320i Touring car
Spoon S2000 Race car
Honda S2000 LM Race car
Toyota Altezza Touring car
Wedsport Celica GT300
Autobacs MR-S
VW Beetle Cup Car

Rally cars:
Mitsubishi Pajero Rally car
Citroen Xsara Rally car
Toyota Corolla Rally car
 
NO ONE I KNOW on GTP or in real life has the follwing car:

The Nissan 240RS and it's rally car counterpart. I have a white one and i have never seen it anywhere....i actually got with a lvl1000 ticket. It's not the mosy handsome car in the world but it is unique :)

I'll post up a pic after B-Spec jackass is done...
 
NO ONE I KNOW on GTP or in real life has the follwing car:

The Nissan 240RS and it's rally car counterpart. I have a white one and i have never seen it anywhere....i actually got with a lvl1000 ticket. It's not the mosy handsome car in the world but it is unique :)

I'll post up a pic after B-Spec jackass is done...

i'll take that bet!

rally is

white top red bottom # 24 on door 230 hp

as for the stock version. its not in the game!!

these are the 3 240's in the game!


240SX '96

240SX (S14) '96

240ZG (HS30) '71
 
i'll take that bet!

rally is

white top red bottom # 24 on door 230 hp

as for the stock version. its not in the game!!

these are the 3 240's in the game!


240SX '96

240SX (S14) '96

240ZG (HS30) '71

240RS, i chose the wrong time to pick a damn 4 hour endurance race. It's white...I WILL post a pic.
 
Heres some of the rare cars I own (Ones in bold are extremely rare) Based on the UCD

Some of those aren't rare since they were on the online dealership. I bought the Escudo in the UCD 2 days prior to the release on the online dealership, which took away the novelty.
 
Back