What rare cars do you own on GT5?

  • Thread starter Thread starter testdrive426
  • 188 comments
  • 44,329 views
I got the Celica 2000 GT-R from a rally car gift ticket.
I've never seen it in the UCD and I looked on mygranturismo.net and it's rarity was 10.

Anyone seen it before?
 
My rarest car is the Corvette Z06 Race Car C2.

I had to let it give me so that I ever get it. I've seen it only once, after I already had it.

I think, the Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 is rare, too. Needed to play 3 month to get it.

Next step would be the Bluebird Rally Car. Never have seen this one in UCD
 
I got the Celica 2000 GT-R from a rally car gift ticket.
I've never seen it in the UCD and I looked on mygranturismo.net and it's rarity was 10.

Anyone seen it before?

I've got one :) only problem with mygranturismo.net is that it's rarity is based on other people's garages on their site rather than any complex study of the UCD.

Amusingly the X2010's have a rarity of between 1 and 3.
 
teamplayer
I just found and bought a 03' Shelby Series One Supercharged from my UCD.

1st time I ever saw this car. Anyone every seen one before?

Yes, first appeared in GT2, i saw it days after the game was released, i bought it straight away.
 
Big Ron
My rarest car is the Corvette Z06 Race Car C2.

I had to let it give me so that I ever get it. I've seen it only once, after I already had it.

I think, the Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 is rare, too. Needed to play 3 month to get it.

Next step would be the Bluebird Rally Car. Never have seen this one in UCD

Ive never seen the zo6 c2 race car, only ai driving it in a-spec.
 
Ive never seen the zo6 c2 race car, only ai driving it in a-spec.

That was the point when I start to need it :D
But I can tell you, it is really hard to see it in UCD
 
I would have to say my Volkswagen Nardo C12 is pretty rare. Gets alot of attention on the track
 
I have many, for instance

Toyota GT-ONE Race Rar
Mazda6 Touring Car
Honda NSX '01
Honda NSX '99
Honda NSX '97
Honda NSX '93
Honda NSX Type R '92
Honda NSX Type S '01
Honda NSX Type S '97
Honda NSX Type S Zero '99
Honda NSX-R Concept '01
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Roadcar
Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
Saleen S7 '02
BMW M Coupe '98
Chevrolet Camaro SS Edge Special
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R '00
Honda Life Step Van '72
Mazda MX-5 Miata 1600 NR-A (NB,J) '04
Mazda MX-5 1800 RS (NB,J) '00
Mitsubishi 3000GT SR (J) '96
Mitsubishi Evolution VI GSR T.M. '00
Mitsubishi FTO GR '94
Nissan SKYLINE 2000GT-B (554A) '64
Nissan 180SX Type X '96
Nissan SKYLINE GTS-t Type M (R32) '89
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version IV '97
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO BZ-R '98
Toyota SUPRA SZ-R '97
Those are all of my rarest cars
 
F1 GTR, Nardo, NOMAD Diablo, FX45, 190E DTM, 2J, 2D, XJ220, 370Z GT Academy, Ford Falcon XR8, VW Golf I and many more.
Traded only for 370Z.
Relatively, every UCD car is rare.
 
Honda NSX '90

Honda NSX '93

Honda Prelude SiR '96

Honda S2000 Type V '03

Infiniti FX45 Concept '02

Infiniti F35 Coupe '03

Lexus GS300 '91

Mazda MX-5 NR-A (NB, J) '04

Mazda MX-5 Miata J-Limited (NA, J ) '91

Mazda RX-7 Type R (FD, J) '93

Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (FD, J) '95

Mazda 'efini RX-7 Type RS (FD) '96

Mitsubishi GTO SR '98

Mitsubishi i Concept '03

Nissan Primera 20V '01

Nissan Silvia 240RS (S110) '83

Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M (R32) '91

Subaru Legacy Touring Wagon 3.0R '03

Toyota Aristo 3.0V '91

Toyota MR-S V Edition (6MT) '02

Toyota RSC '01

Toyota Voltz S '02

Vauxhall Vectra 3.2 V6 '03

I own a lot of rare cars! :dopey:
 
The Stealth Models and the Chrome Lines. And also stuff like the Nismo GT-R, GSX-R/4, Seven Fireblade...etc.
 
I knew this car existed only after using a lvl 1000 ticket, i have never seen anyone with it online, and i have never seen it in the UCD. The Nissan Silvia 240 RS:

Great Car! I hardly ever see other online racers using these Lotus's, eventhought they are great in their class:
Lotus Esprit Turbo HC '87
Lotus Motor Sport Elise '99
Lotus Esprit Sport 350.
 
savage_80
none of them cars are rare to me there always in the ucd in my game

Ur prob seeing those cars, but different years. The year and exact model makes it very rare
 
Pontiac Sunfire GXP Concept
Pontiac Solstice GXP Concept
Viper GTS-R Concept
Peugeot 205
Renualt 5 Turbo
VW Karman Ghia

And a lot more I can't remember off the top of my head
 
I have a lot. :D

Aston Martin V8 Vantage '99
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09
Audi R8 Race Car '01 (yellow highlights)
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Team Playstation ORECA) '05
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Chaparral 2D Race Car '67
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Chevrolet Camaro SS "Edge Special"
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Ferrari F10
Ferrari F2007
Ford AU 2000 Ford Falcon XR8
Ford GT LM Race Car
Ford GT40 Race Car '69
Ford Mark IV Race Car '67
Gran Turismo Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Gran Turismo Formula Gran Turismo (blue/white)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 (metallic orange)
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 Prototype
Gran Turismo Red Bull X2010 S.Vettel (x2)
Honda NSX-R Concept '01
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Infiniti FX45 Concept '02
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66
Jaguar XJ220 '92
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67
Lamborghini NOMAD Diablo GT-1 '00
Mazda 787B Race Car '91
Mazda RX-7 LM Race Car
Mercedes Benz CL 600 '00
Mercedes Benz CLK Touring Car '00
AMG Mercedes CLK-LM Race Car '98
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Nissan 370z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 (x3)
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Pescarolo-Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo-Sport Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Pescarolo-Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race Car '05
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
RE Amemiya AMEMIYA ASPARADRINK RX7 '04
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03 (even though it isn't really the supercharged model)
Spoon CIVIC TYPE R (EK) '00
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
TVR Cerbera Speed 6 '97
TVR T350C '03
Toyota Castrol TOM'S Supra '01
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99
Toyota 7 Race Car '70 (x2)
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept '01
 
At least going by a Rarity rating of 10 on www.mygranturismo.net, I have all the rare cars - except for:

* Audi R10 TDI Stealth Model
* Honda NSX GT500 Stealth Model
Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 '06
Lexus ENEOS SC430 '08
* Mazda 787B Stealth Model
* Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Stealth Model
* Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special)
Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R '08
Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R '08
* DLC

Then again, I don't think my PS3 has been turned off for more than a handful of hours since the day GT5 was released - much of that time running B-Spec while doing something else.

Peace...

 
Last edited:
I have all 4 Camaro LM's Blue, Green, Red & Black, all 6 Pescarolo's, both Audi R8 race cars '08, all the cuda/super bird/charger/super Bee colors, all of the FTO super touring cars, all of the rx-7 LM colors. I have everything and most of the color choices. 6000+ and counting/still buying
 
I have all 4 Camaro LM's Blue, Green, Red & Black, all 6 Pescarolo's, both Audi R8 race cars '08, all the cuda/super bird/charger/super Bee colors, all of the FTO super touring cars, all of the rx-7 LM colors. I have everything and most of the color choices. 6000+ and counting/still buying

6000+ paints? hmm must be spread over more than one account? or just had to sell or delete alot of cars you have bought just for paint lol... I have about 1600 cars got all the log in bonuses (when PSN was up) and im only near the 3000 mark... You can only have 2000 cars aswell?
 
The other week I picked up, the Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car and a Impreza Super Touring car.
 
I'm on a mission to own every car, I'm less than 200 away from my goal, only rare cars I have left to buy is the chaparral 2j/d and the bentley.....
 
- Jay Leno Tank Car
- Bugatti Veyron
- Crystler Prowler
- Holden Morano
- Subaru 360 (With Max Mileage)
 
Cars accumulated over the past weeks are:

Nissan Silvia Varietta (S15) '00 (never seen this in the market place before)
Mercedes 190 E 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car '92
Nissan Xanavi Hiroto GT-R '01
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R390 GT1 Road Car '98
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Race Car
Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car
Ford RS200 Rally Car '85
Ford 2000 Ford Falcon XR8
Mine's Lancer Evolution VI '00 (again never seen this come up before either)
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Subaru Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza '03
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
Nissan Xanavi Nismo G-TR '03
Toyota GT-One Race Car (TS020) '99
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99
Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept '01
Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car
Nissan Pennzoil Zexel GT-R '01
Honda Integra Type R Touring Car
BMW M3 GTR Race Car '01
Honda Loctite Mugen NSX '01
 
Errr corvette C.5 race car i think it's called
 
Jaguar XJR-9. 1,000 horsies, babay
 
Back