What series for GTPSP racing league?

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 163 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who'll be my teammate yet but I warn everyone that I'll be competing in the GT300 series wether with the Cusco Advan Impreza or the RE Amemyia RX-7!

Also, will the Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R (R34) (not the pace car, the normal one) be included in the GT500 series? If so, I might enter in the series :P

i want to know more about the team making...will teammates have to use the same dealer cars? can a nissan team up with a toyota? etc etc

As I said earlier, I would prefer that both team members drive the same car, but it's not required.

Detroitbb
I'll take you all down in my Daihatsu Midget II!

Well I wasn't going to include it but I will make an exception just for you.:P

so whos interested in starting a team with me? im thinking a nice 3-man group would be ideal.

is it really required to have a teammate?
I don't want to disappoint my teammate if I miss a few races.

is it really required to have a teammate?
I don't want to disappoint my teammate if I miss a few races.

Nope, you can have a 1-man team if you want. You still need a name though.

Well, when I wasn't flying around in a Bentley or testing possible cars I decided to make a logo for the league.

The NCS stands for Northstar Challenge Series which I have used as a league name for awhile.

ncsjgtc.png

I still have some work to do on it, mainly on the "C". Let me know what you think.

Nice work Justin. I am quite curious though for members using teams, the fastest teammate will earn the points? Or maybe will it be an average of both times? Whenever you get the chance, I know your as busy I am when working with these leagues :)

@ Team G-Spot

I would suggest that you start a new thread with a poll if your going to ask people if they're interested in running a new series.

im new in the forum,i want to race, what i need to do?

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. First you obviously will need one of the JGTC cars(an official list will be available soon). You will also need some way to take a picture of the PSP screen.

The series will be divided into rounds that consist of qualifying(which is basically just a time trial) and the race(Single player race set to pre-determined amount laps, whoever completes them fastest wins).

You will need to take a picture of the PSP screen at the race screen to verify your time.

Hopefully I answered your question, let me know if you have any more questions.

Oh, and welcome to :gtplanet:

Nice work Justin. I am quite curious though for members using teams, the fastest teammate will earn the points? Or maybe will it be an average of both times? Whenever you get the chance, I know your as busy I am when working with these leagues :)

the way i understand it the team thing really doesnt affect the INDIVIDUAL racing...like if im on your team and we race at suzuka and you finish first and i finish 9th, youll get points for the first place finish and ill get points for the 9th place finish...but as a team the points are combined for a total. so you could wint he individual championship, but we win as a team.

this would also balance out like if one racer is always placing high but the other is placing low, but two other racers are constantly placing in the middle. am i making any sense?

Would teammates be allowed to complete in the same class or would one have to run the GT300 and the other in the GT500?

Sorry I didn't see your post sooner. First you obviously will need one of the JGTC cars(an official list will be available soon). You will also need some way to take a picture of the PSP screen.

The series will be divided into rounds that consist of qualifying(which is basically just a time trial) and the race(Single player race set to pre-determined amount laps, whoever completes them fastest wins).

You will need to take a picture of the PSP screen at the race screen to verify your time.

Hopefully I answered your question, let me know if you have any more questions.

Oh, and welcome to :gtplanet:

ok thanks a lot, and im in!

i have one car of the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back