What series for GTPSP racing league?

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 163 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and Detroitbb will be competing as a team in the GT500 series :)

Yes, sir!

👍

I'll also be competing in the GT300... and I'll be participating in season two of the Time Attack Challenge (well, only in the challenges in which I already have the chosen car). Busy, busy!

Here is the schedule, I am still working on the car list.

Exhibition races:
Week 1: High Speed Ring
Week 2: Autumn Ring

Regular Season:
Week 1: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Week 2: Fuji Speedway 2005
Week 3: Tokyo R246
Week 4: Suzuka Circuit
Week 5: Mid-Field Raceway
Week 6: Seoul Central
Week 7: Tsukuba Circuit
Week 8: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Each one race will be one week in length, the race distance is still in the works.

Exhibition races:

Regular Season:

Each one race will be one week in length, the race distance is still in the works.

we should finish the season with nurburgring,dont you think??

I think Nurburgring would be more fitting for a DTM league. I like ending at Laguna Seca as the JGTC did one race there about five years ago (if my memory serves me correctly).

:)

Thanks for adding the courses, Justin!

I'm definitely in for this but will just wait to see what cars there are and who has filled what spot to see where I will fit in.

psp88 join me and detroitbb for our team!

Ok. 👍
But I may have to miss a few races if it really gets busy in December.

I really have no idea how JGTC races work, so I'm in this with zero knowledge.

BTW, I like driving Supras.

Having teams is an advantage to people who are not running with a team mate . I dont get it .It getting weird with the point system but oh well..We will see how fair it is when the Car list comes out and the season begins..

Ok. 👍
But I may have to miss a few races if it really gets busy in December.

I really have no idea how JGTC races work, so I'm in this with zero knowledge.

It will be easier to understand once everything is on the same page.

Having teams is an advantage to people who are not running with a team mate . I dont get it .It getting weird with the point system but oh well..We will see how fair it is when the Car list comes out and the season begins..

Other than sharing setups and tips there isn't really a benefit to it. There will be a separate points system to determine the team champion and driver champion. So it will still be possible to win the championship without a teammate.

As with the previous, it will be easier to understand when it is all laid out on one page.

It's still a fun factor with having a team. Kinda like in the real Super GT series. Shrug.

maybe because the rules haven't been stated clearly yet.

Justin, when can we expect the exhibition races to start?

maybe because the rules haven't been stated clearly yet.

Justin, when can we expect the exhibition races to start?

The first exhibition race will start on the 15th. I would start it earlier but I don't want to take people away from the time trial challenge.

hey Justin, I wouldn't worry about it. Several of the Time Attackers are going to run in both leagues including myself. Start it up already so we can form our teams :)

Exhibition races:

Regular Season:

i should have a camera by week one...sweet

anyone wanna be a third member to me and silver-syphs team?

when is our last official call for cars? im currently deciding between the xanavi nismo and the toyota denso supra

The first exhibition race will start on the 15th. I would start it earlier but I don't want to take people away from the time trial challenge.

The exhibition races is one week long, so I guess it wont take away players from the TA challenge.

Sup guiz. I be new to this.

So how does this work?

I want to learn how I can participate in this league, it sounds like much fun.

I'm not too good with the game, but am willing to learn and devote some time to it?

WHeres this car list .????? I really hope the Calsonic Skyline '93 is part of this race... That car made JGTC history in the 90's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back