What series for GTPSP racing league?

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 163 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the schedule, I am still working on the car list.

Exhibition races:
Week 1: High Speed Ring
Week 2: Autumn Ring

Regular Season:
Week 1: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Week 2: Fuji Speedway 2005
Week 3: Tokyo R246
Week 4: Suzuka Circuit
Week 5: Mid-Field Raceway
Week 6: Seoul Central
Week 7: Tsukuba Circuit
Week 8: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Each one race will be one week in length, the race distance is still in the works.

wow ... great schedule, this does look promising !!👍
even though I fear I'm really approximative on most of these circuits :dunce:, the schedule really takes us into the "far east" mood for the season :)

I managed to get all the "JGTC" labeled cars, and most of the "possible add-ons", tell me if I can be of any help for the car list or else ...

I'm currently trying the various NSX, but haven't really decided anything ... is anyone interserted in forming a same-color-NSX team in GT500 ?

I'll be definitely running. Been following and voting since the first moment, but hadn't said anything yet. I am, however, really interested... don't know which class (GT500 or GT300) yet, though.

Thanks for the welcoming!! Yeah, I know, but since this will be my first GT competition (only found out GTP a few months ago), I want to focus on one of them, so I can do some decent results... (i.e. not finishing last :D )

im so pumped for this. im gonna switch to the xanavi nismo gt-3 03, its really working for me in test runs.

Now that JGTC is set out to win it's own competition, would anyone care to make an F1, and a Le Mans series? Those, as well as this, I will compete in.

Now that JGTC is set out to win it's own competition, would anyone care to make an F1, and a Le Mans series? Those, as well as this, I will compete in.

right now I'm trying to make a Le Man series ..IM still making to car list and point system -LMP1/Group C class ,LMP2 Class, GT1 class GT2class.Tracks:Nurburging,Circuit de la sarthe old&new,infineon raceway just to name a few..

I think Justin will close this thread down pretty soon once JGTC starts. Why don't you start a new thread G-Spot for Le Mans.

What? Just 12 laps on the ring, and 20 at sarthe, 35 at infineon. If that's too much, simply put it on standby, put it away, and then continue later. I'm more interested in a F1 league though, so if anyone wants to start one of those, here I am. For the Le Mans series i'd go with: LMP1: This will comprise of the Group C cars eg. Sauber Mercedes C9, Minolta Toyota 88C-V, Rissan R92CP. LMP2: This would comprise of modern Le Mans Prototype racers eg. Audi R8, Pescarolo C60, Toyota GTONE TSO20, Mercedes CLK GTR. GT1: This would comprise of the LM Race Cars eg. Ford GT LM Race Car, BMW McLaren F1, Pagani Zonda LM Race Car. GT2:This would comprise of possibly JGTC cars?.

Last edited:
I am going to lock this thread as it doesn't serve much purpose anymore. I will have a new thread up some time tomorrow which will be the start of the first exhibition race.

If you have any questions PM me and I will get back to you as fast as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back