What shoes/sneakers do you have?

• Thread starter MIKE#3
  • 501 comments
Alright.

PAIR NUMBER 1

4C8AF54C-96B9-4284-B489-E3A770CFCD96.jpeg

Adidas Yeezy Boost 700. I hated these shoes when they were first unveiled, but over time, they began to grow on me...which ended up in me managing to buy my first pair of Yeezys at retail. (No box because I didn’t bring it back with me to uni.)

PAIR NUMBER 2

EF8FC0C6-C8BA-41B2-AF8D-3E623295D9E8.jpeg

Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 (Cream/Triple White). With how big the restock was for them, I knew I had to go for it. Wanted a pair of 350s for a while, too. Gonna be a pain to keep them clean, though.

PAIR NUMBER 3

4BB861E4-5930-494D-99FB-0DB6AAC7E028.jpeg

Adidas Yeezy Boost 750. These are my grails. Possibly my favourite pair of shoes of all time? I actually won these a while ago (back in August), but they were only just delivered recently. They’re actually 1/2 a size down on my true size, so putting them on is a chore, but when they are on, I can’t help but smile.

TB
^ And I thought my son's Adidas Tubulars were ugly...

They're like...advanced Tubulars? Made by Kanye? That's the best way I can describe it, anyway.

Definitely not for everyone, though.

The daddy shoes / ugly sneakers trend didn't pique my interest, I just don't know why people like them. The Yeezy 350s are nice though.

I genuinely hated them until recently. I don't even know how it happened, I just saw a pair of 700s on someone once (could've been Kanye) and loved them.

Those Balenciaga dad shoes though? Absolute trash.

Just made these and bought them. 4th pair of Air Force Ones, should arrive a month from now. Second pair I made on Nike id
D20222FB-2284-48B1-9F18-CC0258FEA79D.jpeg

Was debating on weather to do the top red or not but I think the grey will be better.

Winter trainers for rain & muddy times.
Air Max Fingertrap.
nike fingertrap max-087kch.jpg

Summer trainers to keep clean
Air Max 270.
jd_049234_a.jpg

I'm a Nike fan aswell, they're so comfy especially after being in work boots all day.

Last edited:
Two more pairs for my collection

20180823_160857[1].jpg

Air Jordan 11... THIS is my Holy Grail... The most gorgeous shoe ever made. Period. It's so simple, yet so eye-catching. Materials are outstanding. I mean, this thing even has carbon fiber in the sole! Some day I will get my hands in both the Concord and Playoff(Bred). For now, this 'Win Like 96' will do. Man, these shine!

20181127_160838[1].jpg

Air Jordan Legacy 312. A mix of the most beautiful Jordans out there. This hybrid works fantastic! One of the sexiest pairs I have at the moment. Mix of the Jordan 1, Jordan 3 and a pinch of the Air Force Omega.

Attachments

• 20181121_162311.jpg
    20181121_162311.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Got the Saucony Triumph ISO 5's for Black Friday.

s1FihmZJi81VZb8ukHD169TXPePZLZWkybrC-xb8JlHF_EAGVLxYjvmqTt125fNW49JvoQZdSLnHwzyaBAPNxgpweq3xs8D9i1MEpnype6fZXRX9UHwXDiFWKAu8gnoDbuDucnNQ

I feel like a shoe company finally made a shoe just for me. They widened the forefoot and made the upper a jacquard knit. They put 2 more millimeters of everrun material in the midsole, and they used their Crystal Rubber outsole. Now instead of wearing the XW (3E) Echelon with the heel that's ridiculously wide, I can wear a 15 W (E) Triumph and it's perfect. I highly recommend this shoe.

48365368_2269913493293729_4258214955905449984_o.jpg

Air Jordan Dub Zero concord. Just found these lost in some reseller's stash. Got them for $80 bucks, brand-new. Retail they were $160 back in 2016, so this was a great deal.

I love alternate models, specially hybrid Jordans. Not only they look cool, unique and not many wear them, but they aren't too expensive. I'm not sure which Jordans are mixined into this hybrid, as there isn't too much info on them. But for what I can see, there are parts of the AJ13, AJ12, AJ6 and the sole of the AJ4.

Last edited:
Man, I'm not sure if this thing is even legit or not.

View attachment 788271

They are really nice LeBrons. If you doubt the authenticity, just look around YouTube or Google. There are tons of videos on how to spot fakes. I recommend to always buy either retail or websites like GOAT, where they are always authenticated. You would be surprised with how identical a AAA fake can be to the legit models.

They are really nice LeBrons. If you doubt the authenticity, just look around YouTube or Google. There are tons of videos on how to spot fakes. I recommend to always buy either retail or websites like GOAT, where they are always authenticated. You would be surprised with how identical a AAA fake can be to the legit models.
Thanks. It was a graduation gift to me by my parents, though it was my mom who bought these from the spouse of her former co-worker, who used to sell a lot of things online.

If I'm just gonna base it off in the price alone, I could say that the pricing is miles so far from the more than $150 price tag so yeah. That alone already sums it up and thus, I'm doubting about it being legit but it still looks as if it's original and all.

I've just got to wear it more often so I can see if it will lasts long and if it wouldn't just break apart after some long time of use. I hope it does so at least their money's worth on it when it comes to durability of these sneakers.

20190201_165450.jpg

Got me some adidas Crazy BYW with some nice and squishy boost. I wasn't sure what the hype was all about, but now I can say that these are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had.

Nearly forgot to show a pair I picked up (won).

I’ve only worn them a couple times so far, and didn’t bring em back home with me so they’re still at uni. My friend has the grey pair coming in soon, though; I might take them off ice then

343B3EC4-5639-4151-93E0-9FFDD903F199.jpeg

Nearly forgot to show a pair I picked up (won).

I’ve only worn them a couple times so far, and didn’t bring em back home with me so they’re still at uni. My friend has the grey pair coming in soon, though; I might take them off ice then

View attachment 799603

Oh man, I hope you realize what you won :lol: Those are worth at least $950. Those are beautiful!

Back