What shoes/sneakers do you have?

• Thread starter MIKE#3
  • 501 comments
Searched this thread for my shoes to see if I posted, I hadn't but Schwartz also has these, though mine are a bit flashier

nike-free-run-3-volt-silver-1.jpg

These are my everyday shoes and I love them

Vans x Peanuts Sk8 Hi
These ones in Particular are the Snoopy Bones ones.
(Not my pics)

iu

iu

iu

I used to wear Converse Chucks and nothing but chucks, but I got tired of the rather poor build quality.
Every 4-6 months or so they needed to be repaired with super glue or replaced. The canvas would rip or the adhesive holding the sole to the rest of the shoe would fail, and half my foot would get exposed to the elements. I got these Vans around christmas and so far they are holding up perfectly, they're comfy too.

A Christmas pressie from the other half, Clarks Cloudsteppers. Without a doubt the best I've had. Ultra-light with a memory foam inner sole.

5ab8a22f-792e-40a1-aebd-6368371239f7.jpg

IMG_20180127_182026143.jpg

Puma Suede Classic+ in Peacoat/White. This will be the start of my sneaker collection.
Other sneakers that are in my thoughts are:
  • Adidas Stan Smith
  • Adidas X_PLR
  • Nike Air Max 90
  • Reebok Classic Leather
  • Vans Classic Slip On
  • Vans Old Skool
  • Vans Sk8-Hi

I may or may not have had the luckiest few weeks when it comes to sneakers; I won 3 pairs in raffles, and all three are sneakers that I would never be able to afford at resale prices.

First one to come through is the Air Jordan 1 x Off-White collab (Europe exclusive colourway).

1564C344-7896-43D9-B905-8AD6177C7092.jpeg

Other two pairs will come soon. Outside of these, I have;

- Adidas Ultraboost 3.0
- Nike Air Force 270
- Air Jordan 1 Mid
- Air Jordan 3 Mid
- Vans Old Skool
- Converse Chuck Taylor

My usual suspects:

Casual/Work w/pants:

nike-zoom-all-court-ck-dust-black-white.jpg

Nike SB All Court. I have two pairs right now. Dirty for work, new one for when I'm not working.

Alternate Casual/Work w/pants:

nike-zoom-stefan-janoski-elite-ale-brown-black-white-dark-field-brown.jpg

Nike SB Janorski Ale

Casual/Work w/shorts:

71ha762mfwL._UX695_.jpg

Converse Pointman. My first pair was old & I wore it until it fell apart. On my second pair this year, and I was surprised I was still able to find it online. This model must've been around for sometime.

(Light)Outdoor:

3588041-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

Under Armour Speedfit. If I can avoid wearing boots, this trail hiker has enough water resistance & treads to get around comfortably in the woods.

After the last post I have increased my collection:

IMG_20180616_193938831_LL.jpg

Puma Suede Classic +, Vans Old Skool Pro, Converse All Star Core Slip, adidas X_PLR and adidas Stan Smith. I'm still looking for a good gym shoe.
I also bought some Adilettes and some Birkenstock-like sandals. My next step will be finding some good formal shoes and boots.

I'm still looking for a good gym shoe.

Late reply, but I feel like you can’t go wrong with a pair of Adidas Ultraboost or Alphabounce.

I wear my Ultraboosts like a normal shoe, but whenever I go to the gym/go for a jog, they’re the first pair that I pick up.

Late reply, but I feel like you can’t go wrong with a pair of Adidas Ultraboost or Alphabounce.

I wear my Ultraboosts like a normal shoe, but whenever I go to the gym/go for a jog, they’re the first pair that I pick up.
Too late :lol::lol::lol:

I've already bought these:

IMG_20180714_210118773_LL.jpg

Nike Flex Control. Not so good for the treadmill but they're very stable. I really like the Ultra Boost but I wouldn't use it as a gym shoe. Also I can't afford one yet. Also also I don't know whether I'd buy it or an NMD.

Also also I don't know whether I'd buy it or an NMD.

I haven’t worn a pair of NMD’s myself (...yet), but I’ve heard that while they utilise Boost, it’s probably the least comfortable application of it - it’s definitely more of a lifestyle shoe compared to the performance oriented Ultraboost.

The UB, on the other hand, is possible the most comfortable shoe I’ve worn in my life. It honestly feels like walking on clouds. I’ve also heard really good things about the EQT Support 93/17, which is said to be even more comfortable than the Ultraboost, without costing too much. (I’ve seen the EQT sold at around £70 at retail, while Ultraboosts sell for double that price)

I haven’t worn a pair of NMD’s myself (...yet), but I’ve heard that while they utilise Boost, it’s probably the least comfortable application of it - it’s definitely more of a lifestyle shoe compared to the performance oriented Ultraboost.

The UB, on the other hand, is possible the most comfortable shoe I’ve worn in my life. It honestly feels like walking on clouds. I’ve also heard really good things about the EQT Support 93/17, which is said to be even more comfortable than the Ultraboost, without costing too much. (I’ve seen the EQT sold at around £70 at retail, while Ultraboosts sell for double that price)
I guess I'll need to try each one of them to see which one is the most comfortable to me.

What about those Puma sneakers with the NRGY technology? Have you tried them? I heard they're very similar to Boost but much cheaper.

I guess I'll need to try each one of them to see which one is the most comfortable to me.

What about those Puma sneakers with the NRGY technology? Have you tried them? I heard they're very similar to Boost but much cheaper.

I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about them, actually! I haven’t worn them yet though, and I’m not a huge fan of the colourways that Puma’s initially released :indiff:

I’ve been hearing a lot of good things about them, actually! I haven’t worn them yet though, and I’m not a huge fan of the colourways that Puma’s initially released :indiff:
Next time I go to a store I'm gonna compare them on feet. They say the new React sneakers from Nike are good too. :)👍

I'm starting my collection.
20180430_154759.jpg

Nike iD Air Force 1
20180725_191328.jpg

Nike DT Air Max '96
20180421_160753.jpg

Nike iD Converse Chuck's. These I use every day since they are cheap and replaceable.
20180426_170138.jpg

Puma Replicat Mid 3. These are 10 years old. I do not use them at all. These represent my love for cars.

Sepatu Safety Jogger steel toe work shoes.

I like sturdy clothing like leather jackets and work clothes, this also extends to shoes of course.

Lw0OxvT.jpg

Also those shoes don't break if you kick the everloving snot out of some homeless dudes. (I kid, I kid! :P )

Last edited:
20180730_170713.jpg

So my daily Sketchers beaters were full of holes and the soles were about to come off. I didn't want to use my nice shoes every day (not even my Chucks) so I went shopping and found these nice Air Max Tavas with $30 off the regular price.

Now I'm a bit conflicted because these are a lot nicer than I anticipated! They are definitely not collection Tier, but I don't want to destroy them with every day use :lol:

I currently wear a rare set of Yokohama Advan suede shoes produced from late 80s until late 90s! And I'm currently getting some "The Man Spirit" FIA shoes ^_^ These photos are archive from the owner but they're very worn out now :banghead:
IMG_5242.jpg IMG_5245.jpg

Joking aside, how the hell does physics allow these to even work with the location of the laces? Are these comfortable, and what are they for? :odd:

They fit really snug. It looks like it wouldn’t support anything due to the lace position, but it does. It’s weird.

They’re insanely comfortable. They honesty feel like walking on clouds.

I’ll probably wear them semi-casually. I don’t want to wear them out too quickly, nor do I want to go running in them.

A pair of Air Zoom Flight '95. I'm so excited. I always wanted these when I was a kid (23 years ago), but my parents never bought them for me. I couldn't find the original 1995 release color scheme other than used, so these will do. I was very lucky. Last dead-stock pair in my size and this color scheme I could find.

Nostalgia or not, I think they are a VERY nice pair.

20180815_170703.jpg

This thread needs more sandals because I think so.

IMG_20180826_145916043_LL.jpg

I've always liked sandals and I've just bought these Birkenstocks. Everybody says they're very comfortable and now I can confirm that. These adidas slides are my house slippers.

3 pairs coming soon. Two of them are back at home, third pair will be directly delivered to me at uni.

I’m excited.

Back