What shoes/sneakers do you have?

• Thread starter MIKE#3
  • 501 comments
Oooo haven't done this in a while. Here goes.

Specialized cycling shoes because race bike.
T2iVBvXiRXXXXXXXXX_!!23475340.jpg

White Stan Smith's with Velcro straps because lazy (and laces get caught in my bike chain).
stansmith_G44096_xl_1.jpg

Diesel flip flops because summer.
thumbnail.aspx

Adidas Sambas (for driving: Really light, really comfortable, and they're not huge. Perfect for heel-toe and such)

TUK Gryphons (for all around style and such)

K Swiss Freerunners (for Parkour)

Update:

White Adidas Sambas (without classic tongue)
samba.jpg

&

Puma S Suede (more casual shoes)
puma-s-vulc-2-0.jpg

I swear I have hardly seen any actual brand name shoes here in Bulgaria, from what I can see everyone is wearing rip-off Nikes and generic sandals constructed by the neighborhood gypsee. :lol:

Last edited:
Well I used to have school shoes and normal shoes. But now I have one pair for both, they just look like any other pair of shoes that are designed for proper use. They're sort of like boots, but not boots... And they're steel capped, which we're not actually allowed at school, surprisingly I haven't been pulled up, even after the huge bang it makes when I accidentally kick the bottom of the desk.

12234110_w.jpg

My third pair of tennis shoes this year, thanks to my feet deciding to go through an aggressive growth spurt. At the beginning of the year, I'm sure I was wearing size eight shoes; now I'm wearing a 9.5. Keep in mind I'm only 5 foot 3 at the moment. :dopey:

Air%20Jordan%202%20Men%20Dark%20Shadow%20Black%20Sandals_1.jpg

For when I'm not at school and don't feel like dealing with shoe laces.

I wear those boots all year long. In summer too? Yes. In fact, they're designed so well that they keep my feet cooler than any of my sport sneakers.
I also like wearing solid tough footwear with lots of grip, no matter where I am or what I'm doing.

magnums.jpg

1. Sports shoes for exercising though I can't remember the last time I used. :scared:

2. Canvas shoes which I have worn almost every single time I go out and has lasted me for more than 5 years. True Story. Although the base of the shoe has almost gone flatten and lots of holes are starting to appear, still, I love this shoe. :)

3. A black and white sneaker from B.U.M. which I rarely wear. :(

And finally...

4. Some black flip flops, 'cause you know, I'm a casual kinda guy. :sly:

My toe is almost completely healed after switching to Birkenstocks. Haven't had the flare-ups anyway.

Might just have to go full hippie and turn them into this in the next 4 years:

Fila Foggia Hi - for going down the park
Nike Court Force AC - For casual stuff like walking.

Last edited:
What sneakers do you wear ?
Why ?
How many pairs do you have ?

Ill start it off.

I like to wear my...
Nike Dunks
Nike Air Force 1's
Nike Air Max
Air Jordan's

But when im skating or driving I wear Vans and/or Converse.

I have a good amount.

Last edited:
Dr. Martens
Converse
New Balance

I have a lot of shoes, but only those are sneakers. I have several pairs of dress shoes for work, and several pairs of boots for the garage/outdoor work/off-roading/motorcycle.

Dr Martins make sports shoes? That's what sneakers are, right, sports shoes?

I'd have to say I only one pair of 'sneakers' (not one pair of sports shoes) and they would be Addidas Stan Smith's.

Do All Stars count? If not, then I'm only still wearing an old pair of low dunks whenever I don't care about what my shoes look like. God a pair of Air Morgans and MVRKs, still, but they're not really comfortable anymore, so I never wear them.

Dr Martins make sports shoes? That's what sneakers are, right, sports shoes?
I know right? I saw them two years ago and decided to try them out. Awesome pair of shoes. I haven't been able to find any more sneakers by Dr. Martens in a while, which sucks because I love those shoes. Maybe they tried sneakers and it flopped?

Last edited:
Two pairs of DC's, one black graffiti style with green laces and one black/white pair.

One pair of blue/white Nike running shoes.

And one pair of Green Bay Reeboks from about 3-4 years ago that are still living.

Seeing as apparently to the internet they don't exist and I'm too lazy to take pictures I'll just have to describe. :lol:
Red white and black Fila high tops.
White DCs with red and green stripes to form the flag of Italy on the sides.
Planning to get Ken Block DCs in a month or two when I get the funds. :D

Firetrap Monroe Low shoes:

canvas.png

Firetrap Zebra Hi Top boots:

%2524%2528KGrHqZ%252C%2521iQE3R%2529kOl9TBOIF09BB%2529Q%257E%257E0_3.JPG

I've had the boots nearly 18 months and the shoes for just under a month now. Haven't been able to find any other pairs that are as comfortable as these lately. I also have a pair of old Karrimor walking boots, but after 4 years they're almost completely wrecked.

Copy/pasta'd from another place:

For about 3 or 4 years now, I've been swearing by Common Projects. They're expensive, and quite possibly too minimalist (read: boring) for some, but I've a) never paid full price, and b) gotten my money's worth, as my oldest pair (the first ones below) have gone through 4 Canadian winters as my primary shoe and other than a replacement pair of laces from CP themselves, for free, I've never had a problem.

PICT1560.jpg

Dark Gray Midtop

common-projects-2008-fw-1.jpg

Patent White Midtop

common-projects-2008-fw-5.jpg

Court Shoe Low

The courts were my favourite sockless summer shoe, ever, but after two summers of being treated like that, they're semi-retired. Should've bought a second pair :-/

Other than that, I stick to Converse and the occasional pair of Vans, but lately I've had the urge to get a pair of ridiculous Dunks. And a new pair of Sperry's now that it's finally consistently warm up here.

This is now the fifth winter for those gray suckers, and they're still going strong. Just had the lace on the patents snap last month, sadly. I've got some massive clunky winter boots for when there's a ton of snow out there, but my other main rotations are a beat up pair of canvas high Chucks, some Cole Haan oxfords, and these Rachel Comeys:

rachel-comey-shoes-2.jpg

I've got a pair of Raf Simons metallic high tops that are ridiculous, and I never wear them thanks to a problem with the foil wrap, but I keep them for the design; they're a favourite.

My current shoes are a pair of Nike shoes. 2 years old so far and soon in as I finish college I will replace them. The rubber sole is still good but the insole is starting to break in too much.

2100261132_z1.jpg

Got a pair of these, but with brown suede and bright orange stripes, with burgundy tongue and insides.

0000%20ss%20pics%20848%20097_thumb.jpg

And a pair of these, they look good but aren't great to drive in.

Back