• Thread starter MIKE#3
  • 501 comments
These. Etnies lo-cuts.

01_navy^white^gum.jpg

Except in black with white lettering.

• Birkenstock, Tokyo's
  • Airwalks
  • Lugz, FMF Driving Force.
  • Nike Air - Don't know the exact name but it's a running shoe.
  • A pair of brown dress shoes and a pair of black dress shoes.
  • Solomon hiking boots.

Uh, some Nike Pegasus shows, about 3 pairs of Adidas shoes, a pair of Kappa shoes and that's about it.

Hey I remember Nike pegasus, that's what I used throughout my Cross Country career in HS. Anyone know a website to find old Reebok shoes? I can't find any so far? Thanks

Nick
zombie.gif

Etnies VallelyII (except mine are red and grey)
vallely2_blk-gum.jpg

Duffs Daytona
daytona-nav.jpg

And some Terra steel toed boots.

1 pair brown falmouth Cats, 1 pair black Doc's, 1 pair green Nike Edge crosstrainers, 1 pair white Nike Pegasus running shoes.

Ha. I just remembered my Air Jordan I's (Not reproductions, the actual original shoes made around two decades ago..) that I have sitting with my collection of Jordan jerseys.

I'm so much cooler than all of you other guys with Air J's.

Blue Airwalk somethings, taupe New Balance 574s, black/chrome/white Nike Cortezes. I think Land's End made my sandals.

And these completely black Adidas basketball shoes, I have no idea what they're called.

Vans New Skools,
Osiris G3's,
Some nice normal black smart shoes (forgot what they're and where I got them from),
Animal flip-flops (if they can be counted :odd: )
some special Reebok special runnning shoes :odd:
A haggered pair of Airwalks along with some old haggered pair of Etnies :) .

Those are nice. I see a lot of people with skating shoes. The only skating shoes I had were some DVS's and Some D3's.

p841784dt.jpg

Those are like my shoes, only the blue cloth on the side is white leather, and the other blue things are grey.
I also have some American Eagle brown shoes, and some skechers dress/casual leater shoes.

Back