What shoes/sneakers do you have?

• Thread starter MIKE#3
  • 501 comments
here are mine ->
NITRO_6031.gif

Originally posted by MIKE#3
I made this thread because I was bored. I just thought of making a 'shoes' thread. What shoes do you guys have?

I got these:

Nike Air Force Low Top White

Nike Air Force Mid Top White

Nike Dunks Hight Top Black and Gray

Nike Dunks Low Top White

Answer7 Red and Black

These are the only ones I have right now. Im going to be buying some later. :)

New pair added. Timberland All Black Roll Ups.

Wow your friend should have his feet chopped off. Thats waay to many pairs of shoes.
As for me
1 pair of etnies low cut 2's in white and black.
Mike #3- Gucci on shoes, what are you thinking. Shoes are for getting dirty and doing stuff in. I dont get people who protect their new shoes and dont do anything in them. You might as well frame them and put them on a wall. If you cant use them whats the use.
Im just saying why put something extremely expensive on something meant to get dirty. Doesnt make much sense.

I have the steel toed work boots, for those rare occassions when I'm actually working, but mostly I'm in my low cut Converse Chuck Taylor All-Stars! :D You high-hopprz in your latest shoes endorsed by Jordan, or Kobe or James, don't want to remember some old fart in antiquated shoes slidin on under your stuff and reversin that sucker sweet as can be, but that's the tale.

It ain't the shoes, it's the player! :lol:

My only favorite pairs are my old black-gray-white Airwalk tennis shoes (the design on them will never die to me)
And my black Reebok running tennis shoes. Most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.

My damn in-grown toenail won't quit hurting though and wearing shoes has become somewhat of a problem.

Originally posted by lancer Evo V
Wow your friend should have his feet chopped off. Thats waay to many pairs of shoes.
As for me
1 pair of etnies low cut 2's in white and black.
Mike #3- Gucci on shoes, what are you thinking. Shoes are for getting dirty and doing stuff in. I dont get people who protect their new shoes and dont do anything in them. You might as well frame them and put them on a wall. If you cant use them whats the use.
Im just saying why put something extremely expensive on something meant to get dirty. Doesnt make much sense.
Its to show off your Bling-Bling. :D

My friend has Gucci Air Force Ones. I called him a dumbass for buying them, and I continue to call him a dumbass because of them every time he wears them - He has to clean the things every other day.

But I have to admit, I was considering buying a pair of Burberry boots one time, but they were all black except for the Burberry part, and wouldn't have been a problem to maintain, unlike say...Some white Urrr Furrrce Wunnnnz with Gucci print on them.

To show off bling couldnt you just buy one pair of shoes save up money and buy a necklace. Id sure last longer than a pair of shoes. Anyways those tims with the gucci fabric must have been more than $150. Look by not buying those ur like a 4th of the way to havin a nice ass necklace.
Anyways you could just buy the G-unit album and win a G-unit spinner.
Then you'd be mad blinged dawg :rolleyes:.

I can't find that G - Unit spinner anywere. Who cares. Not like if going to buy that expensive crap. :lol:

I got the G - Unit CD but I dont know about sending that slip.

Im getting some Gucci Air Force for Christmas. :)

Originally posted by MIKE#3
Man!!!!

I want those!!!!

G - Unit!!!!

I can't find them any were around here!!!

Were did you get the at!?!?!!?!

How much!?!?

you can only get g-unit clothing at atheletes world becauser g-unit has an exclusive deal with them but i dont know if that goes for the shoes too, thats where i got mine though.mine cost $165.00 canadian.

Know what? **** all these 100$ shoes, and all the ****in mexicans who dont wear the shoes the way they are suppost to be worn. I mean what the mother ****ing hell are you buying them for? To be cool, well **** you, yes you!

Oh, by the way, i have some vans. And simpson racing shoes, and No Fear racing shoes.

Originally posted by w00tness
Know what? **** all these 100$ shoes, and all the ****in mexicans who dont wear the shoes the way they are suppost to be worn. I mean what the mother ****ing hell are you buying them for? To be cool, well **** you, yes you!

Oh, by the way, i have some vans. And simpson racing shoes, and No Fear racing shoes.

Err Force Ones looks mad tyte when you untie them and wear pants that wouldn't fit an elehant with them.

Having them in every color is key.

Im sorry if you think im "hating" but im just making a point that wearing $150 on your feet is immensely retarded. If your going to buy shoes for $150 buy some shoes that will last, or maybe even two pairs of shoes, possibly three instead of one pair that your going to never do anythng in because you dont want your "fly kicks" to get dirty. Then what theyll get to big or go out of style and there will be a large waste of $150.

Originally posted by lancer Evo V
Im sorry if you think im "hating" but im just making a point that wearing $150 on your feet is immensely retarded. If your going to buy shoes for $150 buy some shoes that will last, or maybe even two pairs of shoes, possibly three instead of one pair that your going to never do anythng in because you dont want your "fly kicks" to get dirty. Then what theyll get to big or go out of style and there will be a large waste of $150.

👍 Although mine were $70, but I actually use them for what they're meant for. And they're the best I've ever used.

Latest Posts

Back