What shoes/sneakers do you have?

• Thread starter MIKE#3
  • 501 comments
Originally posted by TVRKing
Rubber ones, to match my rubber wallpaper. :mischievous:

Bloody wierdo.

I don't know or care what my trainers are called. One pair is made by nike and the other is made by Addias. One pair is black and the other is white.

I also have some Doc Martin boots for work, which need replacing as they are a bit worn now.

well

shoes:
some old NB 751's
Asics Koji
Asics Nimbus 3

Timberland loafers

and for boots:
Wolverine Manawa Lace to Toe boots.
WBS-W04719-02-y.psd.fpx

i dont care what anyone says....timberland boots suck big ones.

wolverines are the best boots ever made and if you dont believe me go try some on. i love my boots more than any of my shoes and like walking with them better too.

btw, wolverine owns merrel, coleman, caterpillar, and hush puppies, just to name a few. :D

---

so yeah.....all those falshy ghetto fab things pretty much suck. nike = ghey. the only good pair of "classics" shoes that i bought were this one pair of Dada's, back when they only had that first type of shoe. i cant believe you people wear those hideous jordans. my god! the horror! those "original" jordan things looked like clown shoes......no disrespect to MJ and the stuff back then....but damn....

Mike, I have bad news for you. Two pieces of information.

You're white, you're always going to be white, and there's nothing you can do to change the fact that you're white. Stop watching so much BET.

Secondly, and the following applies to people of all races, real hardcore gangstas, thugs, g's, whatever you want to call them, don't wear that ****. They rob people out of that **** and sell it to other people dumb enough to buy it.

And if you want to be ahead of the game, buy something that was in style about 10 years ago. It'll be making a comeback any day now, for twice the price.

Originally posted by Ghost C
Mike, I have bad news for you. Two pieces of information.

You're white, you're always going to be white, and there's nothing you can do to change the fact that you're white. Stop watching so much BET.

Secondly, and the following applies to people of all races, real hardcore gangstas, thugs, g's, whatever you want to call them, don't wear that ****. They rob people out of that **** and sell it to other people dumb enough to buy it.

And if you want to be ahead of the game, buy something that was in style about 10 years ago. It'll be making a comeback any day now, for twice the price.

Can't you just simply say....

"Your're white. Shut up." :lol:

My everyday shoes are a pair of Pumas, although I'm going to need to replace them with the white/silver Adidas Superstars in my closet soon as the Pumas are 3+ years old now. I have a pair of New Balance shoes for running, and a pair of dress shoes from American Eagle.

i gto some really cool vagabond shoes.. but they were relly expencive, and it hurts to walk in them.. but ack, what a girl does to look good lol. i got lots of other shoes too, skating shoes and such.. but i want some new ones..

Originally posted by Belethdolien
they were relly expencive, and it hurts to walk in them.. but ack, what a girl does to look good lol

:lol: poor girls, just wear something comfortable. I dont know about other guys but I don't really look at a girls shoes.

no.. but its something about feeling good.. i dotn feel confortable if im walking arund in ugly confortable shoes.. and besides, my mom payed for them shoes, so im sorta forced to wear them...

I got these:
d3.jpg

I like to wear my shoes really loose, thats thight for me, I sometimes wear em much looser.

Who else here likes to wear their shoes really loose?

About 2 weeks ago, I got the Funk Master Flex Lugz.
I got one with the White and the Wheat / Tan with White trim.

Some people don't understand the more sophisticated styles of "Not doing everything that everyone else does" or "Buying shoes that don't cost you an arm, a leg, a healthy kidney, and a pint of virgin's blood because you have no sense of style and have to do what everyone else does to try and seem cool".

I like them, milefile 👍.

Originally posted by milefile
Please describe what about them resembles women's shoes. I don't friggen see it.

I would joking man, they look like mountain climbing/hiking shoes. They are cool with me.

I have a pair of red and grey Skechers, some brown boots that lace and zip halfway up my leg, two pairs of slip resistant work shoes, and two pairs of nice 'dress up' shoes. That's it!

Im getting new shoes on wednesday because my unclejust came from Mexico and he didnt give me anything, so hes taking me to buy shoes. I dont know wich ones to get tho, I might get tha Allen Iverson like these but tha red part is Green and tha black part is white. http://www.reebok.com/us/rbk/products?productId=431&genderId=1&collectionId=8 .

Or im thinkin of gettin these: http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/1h/www.eastbay.com/images/products/small/07382106_s.jpg but tha problem is I already got a lot of high top shoes. :(

Stop being such a nancy man and buy something useful with your (other people's) money.

In fact, tell me where you live, I'm going to come rob you so I can sell all your ridiculously overpriced shoes to the wannabes that live down the street.

Then I'll rob them, too.

Back