What shoes/sneakers do you have?

• Thread starter MIKE#3
  • 501 comments
Shoes.jpg

Heres a pictures of my shoes i've had for about 3 monthes now.

I've got a bunch of shoes, but I wear these the most. But it's too damn hot so I've been wearing my flip-flops alot lately.

Attachments

• 0207276B.jpg
    0207276B.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 13
Lugz24wtwp.jpg

Lugz Strutt

Black/Red Nike Shox Extreme, White/Red Nike Shox XTs, and one pair of Fila white shoes (don't know the name, i just like the looks of it :))

slk308
Lugz24wtwp.jpg

Lugz Strutt

Black/Red Nike Shox Extreme, White/Red Nike Shox XTs, and one pair of Fila white shoes (don't know the name, i just like the looks of it :))

Those boots look very nice 👍

These are my newest purchase - I have some old ones in exactly the same size but for some reason these new ones refuse to fit. I wore them first time for a night and I had to call someone to fetch my other shoes, my heels were blistered and bleeding by the end of the night !!!

Anyone want to buy them ?? Size UK 12 US 11 ?

BigJamesGTI
I wore them first time for a night and I had to call someone to fetch my other shoes, my heels were blistered and bleeding by the end of the night !!!

:odd: Funny. I had a pair of Lugz - the Funk Master Flex ones. I wore them to school and came home and took them off and heel was blistered and had blood all in the sock... I've stayed away from lugz ever since...

BigJamesGTI
its really annoying though cos I like the Cat boots a lot and they are exactly the same style and size as my old ones - AND THEY FIT !!

Yeah. I liked the lugz as well.

But as you see in the image I posted. I found those at a foot locker. they were the last ones and my mom drove me to the other side of the town to get them.

all other stores had them in 8 and 10's. I got lucky and scored 13's.

BigJamesGTI
Those boots look very nice 👍

Darin
:odd: Funny. I had a pair of Lugz - the Funk Master Flex ones. I wore them to school and came home and took them off and heel was blistered and had blood all in the sock... I've stayed away from lugz ever since...
hmm.. really? haven't happend to me yet....lets hope it won't and leave it at that. It didn't happen to my friend either, he wore lugz too for a while....:confused:

slk308

hmm.. really? haven't happend to me yet....lets hope it won't and leave it at that. It didn't happen to my friend either, he wore lugz too for a while....:confused:

I have narrow feet - so that could be the problem.
But, the inside of it was leather. And that also could be the problem.

Reebok DMX- white/blue
Reebok Classics- white/black
Reebok Classics- black/silver
Nike ?- dark blue denim colour
Nike Air Light- black/silver (very light cross trainers)
Oasics Runners- black/blue (very very light running shoes)
Timberland boots- black
Timberland shoes- black

Flame-returns
Reebok DMX- white/blue
Reebok Classics- white/black
Reebok Classics- black/silver
Nike ?- dark blue denim colour
Nike Air Light- black/silver (very light cross trainers)
Oasics Runners- black/blue (very very light running shoes)
Timberland boots- black
Timberland shoes- black

Chav ;)

Converse All Star 👍

Newest to oldest that I still wear

Asics Nimbus VII (7)
Nike Shox NZ
Asics DS-Trainer IX (9)
Asics Nimbus V (5)
a bigol' thickass pair of flip flops. i used one of them as a hammer when building my desk.

I can say that the Asics Nimbus is probably the best shoe ever made. I still have my 3's, but I wear my 7's and my 5's are my old, worn and weathered beaters.

For running:

Asics landreth
Asics landreth II
Nike pegasis

spikes:
Nike kennedy
Nike kennedy xc
Nike ventalus

Flats: Brooks t3 or t5 I can't remember

Other:adidas sambas

Nike Zoom Streak XC for DDR:

NK190_N000.JPG

Lugz Super Sport for normal wear:

4184_l.jpg

Plus, I have a pair of Lugz work boots, but you don't care about those.

My Shoes:

New Balance 630 Black/Navy Blue

Adidas Martial Arts Shoes White/Black

Speedo Sandals Black/Blue

That's it =Þ

Viper Zero: Nice Nike! :eek:

Some of the shoes I wear the most. I also have couple of basketball shoes I wear only for.... basketball.

Asics Corsair is falling apart, but I have another pair I've never worn. Runbird(second from bottom) is my favorite "summer" shoes.

1a7pm.jpg

Well, i have some airwalk something or others, some ripcurl something or other, and some nike white things that i use for pe at school. Will post some pics later, when i can be bothered.

Here's the shoes that I currently have in use.

cidbild28vu.jpg

1 pair of pumas
1 pair of some cheap-ass puma copies
1 pair of some bit more elegant for clubbing

Back