What shoes/sneakers do you have?

• Thread starter MIKE#3
  • 501 comments
some white and blue TMAC2's that ended up having the stripes fall off(dont ask :lol: ) so now theyre my T2.7's
rotfl.gif

i also wear my black and blue TMAC3's EVERYWHERE :D

Originally posted by MIKE#3
Im getting new shoes on wednesday because my unclejust came from Mexico and he didnt give me anything, so hes taking me to buy shoes. I dont know wich ones to get tho, I might get tha Allen Iverson like these but tha red part is Green and tha black part is white. http://www.reebok.com/us/rbk/products?productId=431&genderId=1&collectionId=8 .

Or im thinkin of gettin these: http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/1h/www.eastbay.com/images/products/small/07382106_s.jpg but tha problem is I already got a lot of high top shoes. :(

Here they are, tha ones I got last night. *Drums Roll*

http://a712.g.akamai.net/7/712/225/1h/www.eastbay.com/images/products/large/36085070_l.jpg

first grant hill shoes and the hill 3, Jordan13, the answer (the first one), adidas dominion, adidas superstar hi, jordan fbi, presto gray, presto with blue clouds, tmac 1 low, kswiss classics, shaq34, dada supreme low, jordan squadron red, nike tennis classics black and white, nike tennis classics white and green, nike air ver black, nike cross training w/strap 97, nike air force 94, nike blazer retro, nike dunk low white on blue, nike dunk low brown, nike dunk hi premium tan and beige, nike vandal hi gray and blue, nike air trainer brown leather, nike supreme, reebok classics white and red, vans rowley, airwalk black...

usually wear dunks now a days and i want more dunks. id like to have jordan 1, 9 and 12 too. just general releases and i dont collect rare ones...........

How the **** can you talk about gangsta? Atleast try and make sense in future (however brief you make it) I recently purchased some Royal Elastics in like a Khaki/Camouflage coloured theme.
I need new skate shoes, possible DCs probablly etnies.

I have some
Nike Dunks - Brown/ Obsadian blue/ Tan
Adidas Clubline Classic - White/Red
Converse Weapons - Blue/White
Reebok Pumps - Blue/White
Nike Air Son of Glove- Grey

My Dunks are also my Skateboarding shoes

Wow, serious bump.

Nike Cortez Mesh - Black/silver
New Balance 574 - Grey/Taupe
Adidas ZXZ ADV - Alabaster/Coffee

i bought 3 pairs of shoes recently....now my list is as follows:

Asics Nimbus 3 - very old but still great.
Asics Nimbus 5 - new but broken in
Asics DS-Trainer 8 - still in the box new
Nike Shox NZ(i think) - still in the box new
Reebok DMX something or others... - mid-age....not new or old, they arent worn out.
Wolverine Manawa Lace-to-toe - my trusty boots. best bootmaker in the world. they are rugged and crap from hiking around in arkansas, but they are still great.

yep. heh.

I always thought this thread was cool. I just got a new pair of Pumas today, and I have another pair from about 3 months ago. For everyday shoes, I'll wear nothing but Puma.

New pair:
34166602.jpg

Old pair:
24560016.jpg

It's too hot in Cali to wear shoes.

0217_1305_200.jpg

American Eagle Athletic flip flops. Yeah, that's right, flip flop. Just like John Kerry. :)

Viper Zero
It's too hot in Cali to wear shoes.

0217_1305_200.jpg

American Eagle Athletic flip flops. Yeah, that's right, flip flop.

I hardly wear anything but AE flip flops nowadays. The weather is too damn nice down here to be wearing shoes, plus it sucks ass when you go to the beach a lot and get sand in your shoes.

I have DC's, I forget what type though, but they are great for skateboarding in, very comfertable(sp?) too.:)

Back