What sports would you like to see in the Olympics

Parkour/Freerunning, is the only sport in my opinion fit for inclusion in the Olympics.
Generally athletes that don't get paid very much, doing their sport (which is pretty immense to watch), competing for Olympic Gold, part of the Olympics Ethos I believe.

Rugby, Golf & Cricket should never be in the Olympics. Basketball shouldn't either, I'd only accept it if it was amateur Basketball, not multi-millionaire NBA players. Same with Football too. Footballers on £200,000 a week shouldn't have a place in the Olympics. Baseball shouldn't of been in the Olympics either to be honest, although I think Softball should make a return.

Amateur Boxing is fine by me, but Professional Boxing? Like with Football, Baseball, Professional Basketball, Cricket, Golf or Rugby, should have never been in the Olympics unless they were Amateurs only. It's against the Olympic ethos, in my opinion.

This would be the part where the Canadian says that hockey's had professionals since 1998 in Nagano :sly:

I don't understand the opposition to golf in the Olympics, it is played all over the world. Admittedly, it's only played at a high level where people have money, but the same applies to equestrian, shooting, ice hockey, and most of the other winter olympic sports. Golf isn't a strenuous sport, but neither is air rifle shooting.

As for football, I don't think anyone actually thinks it should be in, it's just a funny hypothetical scenario because of how much of a slaughter it would be for the USA.

Back