What to do during GT installs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ibonibo
  • 386 comments
  • 31,848 views

What to do during Installing GT5


  • Total voters
    861
By using my mega psycho power I'll boost the hard drive and start to play in just few minutes.
 
joystiq.com has news from sony saying that you can install EVERYTHING (eh.. by that i mean the whole installation) while you play. basicly it will install the stuff you're loading, so the first loading will take longer than the 2nd (unless ofcourse it loads up "new" stuff ect ect ect)

you can find the news yourself.

but basicly, theres no time wasted if you just boot up asap! :D
 
Its installing right now ... I'm pretty bored ... I want to play !!!
:sly:
 
i changed my CE for a regular one so no more reading during install anymore
 
Play a Forza endurance race for the last time.. Oh the memories of running out of fuel on the last lap.. lol
 
I will be at work while my GT5 is being installed.
 
Who said "practice piano" I think I will do that - a little bit of Ray Charles - perhaps by the time its done I can play "Hit the road Jack"
 
Definitely read the APEX book in my CE
 
Totally depends on when I have GT5 in my hand. If I get it early on Tuesday it will be installed when im cooking and eating dinner. If I get it on the official releasedata it will be installing in the morning after I get it during a cup of coffee and some breakfast.
 
Start the install then go and get newspaper + breakfast roll.
 
There's so much stuff in my Signature Edition to play with that that'll occupy me way longer than the 40 minute install.

However, all that stuff is going on the floor as soon as the game starts up! :)
 
My brother is getting it too, so while it installs on my PS3 I will play GT5 on my brothers PS3. :sly:
 
I´ll be in between "Stare at the TV while it installs, like a mental" and "Read Apex book".

:)
 
Finish my render of the peugeot 908 hdi fap on photoshop CS5. :)
 
run around my house screaming I GOT GT5!!!!! for about 40....
 
Prepare for long distance driving by stocking up on food,drink and emptying the tank.
 
Sniff the manual. Quite possible flip through it aswell... Yeah, I'm weird that way.
 
Finish my render of the peugeot 908 hdi fap on photoshop CS5. :)

Would love to see that when you're done :)
 
After unpacking and staring at my signature edition, I'm gonna be uninstalling my XBOX wireless wheel from the wheel stand pro, and fitting the G25 back there instead. It takes longer than you'd expect!
 
I don't know if I'll even put the game into my ps3 cos i don't have a wheel yet and it mite be a week after i have the game in my hands before i can get a wheel.
 
Order a pizza, cause I'm not cooking while I check out all the cool stuff in my collector's edition.
 
See what happens to this forum on release day and read the Apex book.
 
im going to pick it up after my doctr's app. go home, start install, go to whats left of school, come home and play till i pass out.
 
Reading the Book is a must. If I tried to do something else besides that I would be pacing in and out of my basement.
 
Back